New in the land of Oz

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

Welcome to the land of OZ.....shopping is fun, and it looks like you know that.

Live consciously....
OP - Are you saying that you live in Kansas?

Shopping Southeast Pennsylvania, Delaware above the canal, and southwestern NJ since 2008
@myst4au wrote:

OP - Are you saying that you live in Kansas?

LOL, yes! Just retired and moved my Kansas born bride back to her home state from Nebraska.
@panama18 wrote:

Oh. I thought you were saying you're not in Kansas anymore.

LOL!!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2019 02:36PM by JW.
Which MSC ddi you sign up with? What kind of shop did you do?

@JW wrote:

Hey, everybody! Just signed up two days ago and did my first shop today.
@JASFLALMT wrote:

Which MSC ddi you sign up with? What kind of shop did you do?
Signed up with MarketForce and did a fast food and hardware store.
Nice! That's a great start. Did you look at the link with the list at the bottom of the page? Lots of companies to signup with!
@JASFLALMT wrote:

Nice! That's a great start. Did you look at the link with the list at the bottom of the page? Lots of companies to signup with!
I signed up with a few so far, but none have any current shops in my town. I'll keep checking though, guessing it might be slim pickings at the end of the month. Will keep signing up with more companies too.
Did my first gas station with reveal sudit today. Took 40 minutes. Report took two hours! Experience will help that, LOL
There are some MSCs who have gas station audits that have an app you can use that helps alot. IPSOS, for example, uses the Mobi Audit app. Huge timesaver!
Thanks! I appreciate that! I just wish there was something out there that told me which MSC's are active in my area. smiling smiley It's a bummer to jump through the hoops to get registered and pass the exams and everything, only to find they have nothing for 100 miles.
And it keeps changing. An MSC that has nothing in your area this year may suddenly have many next year.
@JW wrote:

Thanks! I appreciate that! I just wish there was something out there that told me which MSC's are active in my area. smiling smiley It's a bummer to jump through the hoops to get registered and pass the exams and everything, only to find they have nothing for 100 miles.

Shopping Southeast Pennsylvania, Delaware above the canal, and southwestern NJ since 2008
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login