Disappearing threads

What's the point?????

Create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside.....
Dr. Judith Wright

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

The point is just let it go. In the end it's just a troll calling you names on the internet. It's not the end of the world and makes the whole forum look like a room full of 12 year olds.

And seriously I've been down in the sewer spewing stuff just like many people here. I'm not trying to say I'm above it but it would be nice if we (me included) didn't do it.

There are reasons that a body stays in motion
At the moment only demons come to mind
But yet, you find it entertaining. I know you have popped some popcorn on more than one occasion.
A discussion about having discussions is always a good discussion even when it appears to be a bad discussion or even a fruitless discussion. For me, the discussions about how to have a discussion is a time sucker.
@CANADAMOMMY wrote:

Geeze third grade all over again!

Third grade is what, 9-years-old? I'd never allow a 9-year-old to get anywhere near my popcorn popper! Not even sure I would let them operate the microwave.
@JASFLALMT wrote:

@CANADAMOMMY wrote:

Geeze third grade all over again!

Third grade is what, 9-years-old? I'd never allow a 9-year-old to get anywhere near my popcorn popper! Not even sure I would let them operate the microwave.
or to drive a car, smoke, drink, date, growing up and being in charge of oneself is a good thing,being compared not so good.....for me, never having to do Math again, a good thing.....having a teacher tell me how to act, not so good.....love love being a grownup.....smiling smiley From what I hear bullying is quite a problem in schools today....just sayin.

Create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside.....
Dr. Judith Wright


Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2018 10:22PM by Irene_L.A..
So what if someone on an Internet message board calls you a name. Unless they are costing me money, it doesn't matter. Posting "iShop123 is a snowflake" is different than "bgriffin pulled a photo off the Internet for one of his shops." Even if the MSC knew who I am, the first is nothing but a name. Put on your big boy pants and get over it. If the second causes a MSC to drop me and it isn't true, it's libelous.

Funniest insult I read today: You're so fat you need cheat codes to play Wii Fit.

Seriously, nobody cares that you're offended.

(Yes, I stole Hoju's tagline.)
Yeah, I have heard it all, LOL, and I agree completely that names do not hurt me on public forums...

But I know BG will probably go cry now. Thanks to you, iShop123, you big bully snowflake (snicker snicker).
@iShop123 wrote:

Funniest insult I read today: You're so fat you need cheat codes to play Wii Fit.

Oh my lol

There are reasons that a body stays in motion
At the moment only demons come to mind
@JASFLALMT wrote:

But I know BG will probably go cry now. Thanks to you, iShop123, you big bully snowflake (snicker snicker).

I cried out all my tears last nigh when you were mean to me. There aren't any left.

There are reasons that a body stays in motion
At the moment only demons come to mind
I was mean to you? Because I implied you didn't know how to use Google, LOL? Asshat (meant that in the nicest possible way) smiling smiley
I actually don't even remember what mean thing you said to me last night. They all start running together lol.

There are reasons that a body stays in motion
At the moment only demons come to mind
@iShop123 wrote:

So what if someone on an Internet message board calls you a name. Unless they are costing me money, it doesn't matter. Posting "iShop123 is a snowflake" is different than "bgriffin pulled a photo off the Internet for one of his shops." Even if the MSC knew who I am, the first is nothing but a name. Put on your big boy pants and get over it. If the second causes a MSC to drop me and it isn't true, it's libelous.

Funniest insult I read today: You're so fat you need cheat codes to play Wii Fit.
Always depends on who's doing the calling of names....I laugh when its my friends.....
yet it is the internet, what does one expect,
.

Create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside.....
Dr. Judith Wright
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login