Taxes- Canada

Hi , This is for my fellow Canadian friends ?

1. How do you report profit made on USD CAD conversion for reimbursements ?
2. If you spend $200 for auto repairs, where you would be reimbursed only up to $75, would you claim whole $200 as deduction ?



Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

I had the same quandry when I sold some property, actually the bank owns it in their name but held it for me. I found this article for you. []

eta: mine was for Mexico

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2017 04:28AM by spicy1.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login