Using Tax EIN instead of SS#

I'm nervous about having so many companies having my Social Security Number. I got an EIN from the IRS for a Sole Proprietorship. Am I allowed to switch to that number for the companies I have already signed up for?

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

Maritz will not let you switch if you have received payments in the current tax year. Have to wait until Jan.

There are reasons that a body stays in motion
At the moment only demons come to mind
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login