Where Are You Shopping Today?

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

@SoCalMama wrote:

@MFJohnston wrote:

There should be plenty more to do up there. Do you make it to the PNW often?

@SoCalMama wrote:

@MFJohnston wrote:

Eight nicely bonused gas stations, all on a lovely drive on the Olympic Peninsula.
I thought you might do them. I’ll be there next week.
About twice a year. I have a friend who works at the Roastery.
My kid got into every university to which she applied. So we are seeing University of Oregon, Lewis & Clark and University of Washington next week.

I took a similar trip years ago with my daughter. We went to Lewis and Clark, Puget Sound and Reed. Take a look at the view from the back porch of the Administration bdlg at Lewis and Clark. I told them if they let me move into their guest room I would convince my daughter to go to L and C. She fell in love with Reed and ended up there.
On thread topic I did Shake Shack. Laying low on shops as it is my bday week and I need to eat all my free meals this month. Post office tomorrow.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2019 12:54AM by sandyf.
Today is WaWa.

"There's so much trouble in this world; surrounded by miracles" - Citizen Cope
Car shop tomorrow and one next week. We are going to a restaurant on Sunday and fine dining on Tuesday.
Three garages on my way to a hotel overnight shop.

Based in MD, near DC
Shopping from the Carolinas to New York
Have video cam; will travel

Poor customer service? Don't get mad; get video.
I only shop nearby since the shops are paying low. I also do shopkicks while I'm there. Try Shopkick and we'll both get points toward a free gift card! ???? Use code CARD140401 or download [getsk.co]
@shopct7 wrote:

I only shop nearby since the shops are paying low. I also do shopkicks while I'm there. Try Shopkick and we'll both get points toward a free gift card! ???? Use code CARD140401 or download [getsk.co]
First post, been signed up for 3 months. Smells like spam to me. Reported.
@guysmom wrote:

@shopct7 wrote:

I only shop nearby since the shops are paying low. I also do shopkicks while I'm there. Try Shopkick and we'll both get points toward a free gift card! ???? Use code CARD140401 or download [getsk.co]
First post, been signed up for 3 months. Smells like spam to me. Reported.
also reported a couple of hours ago.
For the first time ever, I've managed to create a decent route. 6 phone shops all within 5-8 minutes of each other walking distance! Followed by 1 food shop and 1 smoothie shop in the same location. I hope I could remember everything.
Two Banks, one Investment and one inquiry, then lunch with my best friend...and home later for reports, very full day...freeway after rush hour...did I say I had retired, next week will try again.

Live consciously....
Just wanted to mention in case anyone is curious/interested...

While I have no doubt my fellow forum members' instincts are correct about the below post, Shopkicks is a valid app. A friend of mine told me about a couple of months ago. And you do get points if you refer someone; hence the spammy link. The idea is to get points on stuff you see (scan barcode) or buy in the store. The points then can be redeemed for gift cards. It does go well with mystery shopping or grocery shopping since you are in the store anyway.


@guysmom wrote:

@shopct7 wrote:

I only shop nearby since the shops are paying low. I also do shopkicks while I'm there. Try Shopkick and we'll both get points toward a free gift card! ???? Use code CARD140401 or download [getsk.co]
First post, been signed up for 3 months. Smells like spam to me. Reported.

Kim
Keeping an eye on the town where I am scheduled to shop soon. They are dealing with severe weather issues. I am willing to do the shop, but I am not willing to defy travel advisories, etc. between here and there. Think I will notify the scheduler because other shops are scheduled. Are the other shoppers local, or are they travelers?

Some of the days in November carry the whole memory of summer as a fire opal carries the color of moon rise. - Gladys Taber
Landed a Make an Offer 5Guys lunch shop tomorrow. Woo hoo!

"There's so much trouble in this world; surrounded by miracles" - Citizen Cope
Today was 5 Guys at lunch. Tomorrow is two gas stations and a storage shop.

"There's so much trouble in this world; surrounded by miracles" - Citizen Cope
We are doing two of the only gas stations I will do- no pictures except for the receipts, $10 gas and $3 purchase inside. I love these shops when they come up. This is the second time I will be doing this shop.
Sort of fine dining- $80, took about 2 hours. Coyle is typically $200, and takes about 5 hours, which is exactly 2.5 times that, and the same hourly rate. Weird.
Today is Sonic.

"There's so much trouble in this world; surrounded by miracles" - Citizen Cope
Every day, Monday to Friday, 1-2 bonused grocery stores. At this point, I need nothing.
I did Jiffy Lube, Enmark gas, and a sweet bonused USPS. I gotta figure out which MSCs are giving you all the food shops, especially Five Guys!
Today a string of little shops at LAX airport. Yesterday Shake Shack. Too many shakes this week. I always plan to take half home but then they start to melt and I give in and drink it all. No will power here.
@sandyf wrote:

Today a string of little shops at LAX airport. Yesterday Shake Shack. Too many shakes this week. I always plan to take half home but then they start to melt and I give in and drink it all. No will power here.

My SS for March said to order a fountain type drink not a shake. Maybe they have different ordering requirements in different areas?
I'm taking a break this month, but could not resist a grocery store online order shop. Report is super easy.
@kenasch wrote:

@sandyf wrote:

Today a string of little shops at LAX airport. Yesterday Shake Shack. Too many shakes this week. I always plan to take half home but then they start to melt and I give in and drink it all. No will power here.

My SS for March said to order a fountain type drink not a shake. Maybe they have different ordering requirements in different areas?

In my area there are three different order requirements each month depending on what part of the month your job is. I had two assignments which had different requirements but both included a shake. Not sure what the third set of dates required. I mistimed one of them and redid the job so I had three shakes this month.
@Sryii wrote:

I didn't know Olive Garden had shops. Hmmmmm, my wife would love that.

Yup, they sure do, but not all the time. If you read the forums, it's pretty easy to figure out who shops them.

Orlando - lightly shopping NC
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login