Shoppers' View is pleased to announce our 9th annual writing contest with two grand prizes of $100 each! Come on writers - put on your creative thinking caps. While you are making those holiday shopping lists, take that figurative pen and paper and write a winning essay to help finance your shopping spree.
1. Entrants are to write an essay of no more than 500 words. You can choose from one of two topics:
• Looking to 2018, what is your advice for businesses?
• When shopping (work or otherwise) what trends do you see, that you think should be corrected immediately?
2. In order to be eligible, you must be a registered shopper with Shoppers' View. [shoppersview.com]
3. Deadline for entering is Monday, December 11, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST. Entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline and should include your name, email address, and Shopper ID at the top of the entry. All entries will receive an email stating their essay was received.
4. Limit of one entry per person.
5. Entries from previous years cannot be resubmitted.
6. Entries will be judged on creativity, spelling, and proper grammar usage.
7. Two $100 Grand Prize winners will be announced on our Shoppers' View's Facebook page on Friday, December 15, 2017 (www.facebook.com/shoppersview) Become a fan while you are there.
Please feel free to post this contest where other mystery shoppers gather. All entries become property of Shoppers' View. Shoppers' View employees and their families are not eligible to participate. Prize money will be awarded via PayPal on December 15 2017.
2905 Lucerne Dr Suite 202
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Director of Mystery Shopping