If you have these jobs you might want to double check your scenarios.
I did 3 phone shops today that all had had "feature sets" I needed to ask about. Since I do multiples of these I'm meticulous with my prep notes. While on the road I noticed the title on the app listed different feature sets than my notes but the reports themselves had the proper ones. So I did my reports and waited to submit till I got home to save them on my computer. When I opened the reports at home the questions and my answers for the original feature sets were gone and new unanswered question for the other feature sets were waiting to be answered. I have an email in to the the scheduler.