I have a massage MS booked this weekend about 3.5 hours away from me. Hopefully I'll still be able to drive down as that's where my boyfriend lives. The joys of military relationships when you're stationed at different places. Sure I'll find out in the next few days if it gets cancelled or not!
I figured golf courses would be about the only thing left open at this point. I just got an email from the first course saying they're closed til 3/29/20.
I'm on the second day of a nine day route right now. Right now, nothing has cancelled, but nothing I have is food related. I have a feeling it is eventually going to lead to cancellations but as of now, nothing. I was somewhat hesitant, but honestly, I think we're going to be worse in a few weeks and beyond then we are right now, so I have decided to go for it, not add anything else afterwards, and then figure out what I will do.
YEP, cancelled all two jobs, better safe than sorry.
When I thought about it, I further decided to pass on any valet assisted parking for the duration.
I'll bail if the target is at all ill.
You aren't aware of any cases within 100 miles. That's different than there aren't any.