JIB Shops Are Back.

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

I'll start paying attention to them when the pay goes up substantially.... It costs roughly $7.50 to do the shop around here. They were initially being advertised as paying "$7.00." (There is not a reimbursement.)... They are now offering $10.... At $2.50, I'm just not gonna bite. I don't need the grease.

Hard work builds character and homework is good for your soul.
My sentiments exactly! They bonus them to $10 so you end up doing a shop for $2.50? No thanks. They're a pain anyway with all the photos and I end up forgetting to either modify it or keep my camera sideways.
@guysmom wrote:

The JIB shops are for tacos?????
No, tacos are not an allowed shop purchase. I don't know what SteveSoCal was referring to.
@AZwolfman wrote:

@guysmom wrote:

The JIB shops are for tacos?????
No, tacos are not an allowed shop purchase. I don't know what SteveSoCal was referring to.

It was a joke...referring to the urban myth that JITB tacos are actually vegan (which they are not), but the filling is apparently TVP with some beef and chicken components. It's not clear what percentage of meat is actually in them, but it's certainly a small amount that would probably not be affected by a shortage. And they would have plenty of meat to spare in that case. I also don't think a chain would be engaging in shops if meat were in such short supply that they could not accommodate the current level of business, which is clearly less than normal, so I didn't really think the question was really that serious. Hence, the joke.

I haven't heard of any FF places having issues with their meat supply outside of Popeye's, and I don't think the actual chicken is the issue there....
@SteveSoCal wrote:

I haven't heard of any FF places having issues with their meat supply outside of Popeye's, and I don't think the actual chicken is the issue there....
if you worked less and spent more time reading and listening to unimportant news stories, you'd know that Wendy's is running out of beef.

[www.news8000.com]
That just points to local area problems. Now when you go into Aldi's and Walmarts and Targets and the shelves are kind of sparse in the meat dept. But I was in Target yesterday and the had Bison and Lamb along with ground hamburger meat. So maybe it is widespread after all.
@SoCalMama wrote:

@SteveSoCal wrote:

I haven't heard of any FF places having issues with their meat supply outside of Popeye's, and I don't think the actual chicken is the issue there....
if you worked less and spent more time reading and listening to unimportant news stories, you'd know that Wendy's is running out of beef.

[www.news8000.com]

That seems almost more like marketing than actual shortage. It's equivalent to TP rationing; 1 patty per person!!!

..and why is a vegan researching stories on beef supply?

I made impossible Thai beef scramble for dinner last night, BTW. Perhaps the beef alternative companies are spreading beef shortage fake news?...or perhaps it's just location dependent. My stores are now fully stocked with everything. People are walking by packs of Charmin like it's yesterdays news....and there's a line a 1/2 mile long at In-N-Out while the local JITB has been shuttered, so beef supply is probably pretty far down their list of worries.
@SteveSoCal wrote:

@SoCalMama wrote:

@SteveSoCal wrote:

I haven't heard of any FF places having issues with their meat supply outside of Popeye's, and I don't think the actual chicken is the issue there....
if you worked less and spent more time reading and listening to unimportant news stories, you'd know that Wendy's is running out of beef.

[www.news8000.com]

That seems almost more like marketing than actual shortage. It's equivalent to TP rationing; 1 patty per person!!!

..and why is a vegan researching stories on beef supply?

I made impossible Thai beef scramble for dinner last night, BTW. Perhaps the beef alternative companies are spreading beef shortage fake news?...or perhaps it's just location dependent. My stores are now fully stocked with everything. People are walking by packs of Charmin like it's yesterdays news....and there's a line a 1/2 mile long at In-N-Out while the local JITB has been shuttered, so beef supply is probably pretty far down their list of worries.

I’m not. KFI had a 30 second news story on it. Some Wendy’s locations are out of beef. I haven’t eaten at Wendy’s in at least 10 years, maybe 15?

I was across the street from In N Out on Sunday. My God, there must have been 100 cars in line.

The grocery store near my lab was fully stocked. The stores near my house are empty.
Does anyone know why they show a date range but when you go to self assign no dates are available on the calendar?

sestrahelena
I messaged the email sender to get the right fee for my local JIB job at $15. It wasn't show up right on the website.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login