Jersey Mikes - New MSC?

Has anyone noticed Jersey Mike's shops listed with a new MSC? They seem to have the exact same guidelines, but they reimburse up to $20 instead of $15. What's odd is that there are still a ton of JM shops listed with the MSC that they've been with several years. Is this possibly a trial to see if they want to swtich companies?

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

I think Weatherman is correct in that JM are shopped by the franchiser. I have been trying to figure this out for a while....I've seen JM's in different locations shopped by 3 different MSCs. And the ones closest to me (all new) are not shopped, unless they are shopped by a 4th MSC which I have not found.
Anyone willing to say what part of the country they are seeing these Jersey Mikes? Also, is it a SASSIE, SHOPMETRICS, or some other kind of platform?
I see JM shops in North Jersey, the NYC metro area. The company i shopped for has a proprietary platform.
In my region their sister wings stores are shopped but alas the sandwich ones aren’t.
I have not seen any Jersey Mike shops in my North Carolina area. Trying to find the MSC
@Dalewoosley wrote:

I have not seen any Jersey Mike shops in my North Carolina area. Trying to find the MSC

There's several in the Charlotte area. What ZIP code are you? I can search to see if they have any in your area.
Thanks tiger Dave. I am in Winston Salem area code 336. I have the iSecretShop app and do not see any. Will you give a hint of the MSC you use?
Thanks much
Dale
@Dalewoosley wrote:

Thanks tiger Dave. I am in Winston Salem area code 336. I have the iSecretShop app and do not see any. Will you give a hint of the MSC you use?
Thanks much
Dale

Unfortunately I'm not seeing any come up when I search around Winston Salem. Those locations may not be shopped, or maybe they're already assigned. I use 2 MSC's - one if known for shopping steakhouses from the Lone Star state, and the other is known for chain pizza restaurants found in food courts.
Thanks Dave for your help. I shop the lone star MSC also (my fav) but I do not know the MSC for the pizza shops.
Any Jersey Mike's shops in Texas? I've never seen any opportunities but hopefully that is because they aren't shopped and not because I am not signed up with that MSC.
@Dalewoosley wrote:

Thanks Dave for your help. I shop the lone star MSC also (my fav) but I do not know the MSC for the pizza shops.

Almost shares a name with the CERN hadron collider. JM are listed in the drop down filter for that MSC, but I dont currently see any listed anywhere (tried NYC/LA/Dallas).

If there is another MSC, I'm not aware of it.
@canadianghetto wrote:

Any Jersey Mike's shops in Texas? I've never seen any opportunities but hopefully that is because they aren't shopped and not because I am not signed up with that MSC.

I tried searching some random Texas cities, and I did not see any JM shops listed. It appears like others have said that different franchisers use different MSC's.
Would anyone mind check Nashville, TN for the JM shops? I'm curious if they are shopped here and I'm just not signed up with that MSC. Thanks!
@rmkeith wrote:

Would anyone mind check Nashville, TN for the JM shops? I'm curious if they are shopped here and I'm just not signed up with that MSC. Thanks!
I'm not seeing any in Nashville with the MSC that has them for me. Just a bunch of fast food and BBQ drive-thru shops.
@tigerdave wrote:

@rmkeith wrote:

Would anyone mind check Nashville, TN for the JM shops? I'm curious if they are shopped here and I'm just not signed up with that MSC. Thanks!
I'm not seeing any in Nashville with the MSC that has them for me. Just a bunch of fast food and BBQ drive-thru shops.

Thanks! That helps! I'm registered with that MSC and have never seen JMs. I wouldn't mind doing a few of those fast food shops but they are mostly drive thur and require you to ask the order takers name - which is too awkward for me.
Always start with an icebreaker at the drive-in box. How are you doing today? When they respond say what is your name? Never had a problem
I am not asking whether drive-through locations are shopped. I have never seen a Jersey Mike's drive-through location. What state has them?
@Dalewoosley wrote:

Always start with an icebreaker at the drive-in box. How are you doing today? When they respond say what is your name? Never had a problem

Shopping Southeast Pennsylvania, Delaware above the canal, and southwestern NJ since 2008


Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2022 08:18PM by myst4au.
To day I'm seeing Jersey Mikes shops for the first time in my area. I notice it states it requires 7 photos now. Does anyone now what those photos are other than food and receipt?
I see Jersey Mike shops in Charlotte but not in my immediate area. My buddy had told me that before. I am doing Car Wash shops. I saw a shop to visit a Catholic church. Anyone else seen these before or done one?
There is another discussion about the church shops

[www.mysteryshopforum.com]

@Dalewoosley wrote:

I see Jersey Mike shops in Charlotte but not in my immediate area. My buddy had told me that before. I am doing Car Wash shops. I saw a shop to visit a Catholic church. Anyone else seen these before or done one?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login