Le's talk drinks.....

Anyone have a great recipe for a drink....I love coffee drinks like Copa De Oro, Calif Coffee Brew (iced coffee), splash of milk, ice...cheers.

Create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside.....
Dr. Judith Wright


Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2018 12:44AM by Irene_L.A..

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

I love coffee drinks too. Krogers sells a really delicious butterscotch creamer. I put it in my coffee which always gets cold and then later I pour it over ice. Soooo good. If I want to get really fancy i put the ice and coffee in a blender.
I also like cucumber water and peach tea.

I enjoy awkward questions and uncomfortable silences. This gas station pavement is $%^@*#& hot.
I would never have guessed you like coffee, CQ. LOL.

I know of a particular forum member who could use a few strong drinks to make her more fun. I keep thinking if I drink more I might find her amusing, but so far, not happening.
Also, my other weakness cinnamon! I like to put a big spoonful of good cinnamon in the coffee before I make it. Right into the grounds basket. Then add some cream or milk and sweeten it. It's better than a lot of expensive coffees, IMO.

I enjoy awkward questions and uncomfortable silences. This gas station pavement is $%^@*#& hot.
yum...I buy my coffee at Sprouts, they have a chocolate and expresso mix and I add Carmel or french vanilla creamer, it's my morning wake up, never tried cinnamon, sounds good. I use French press.

Create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside.....
Dr. Judith Wright
I just use a good coffee and do my morning grind. I like green mountain. I like my drip coffee maker so that I can get everything ready the night before. Then just grind, dump and hit the Brew button. I'm not big on morning activity. I buy good cinnamon though. I like Vietnamese. It's so mellow and rich.

I enjoy awkward questions and uncomfortable silences. This gas station pavement is $%^@*#& hot.
Colorado Coffee: whiskey, black coffee, a little of brown sugar and whipped cream if the flavor's too strong and bitter. Add Bailey's if you want more kick.

Shopping the Greater Denver Area, Colorado Springs and in-between in Colorado. 28 year old male and willing to travel! Badged for Denver International Airport.
A pinch of salt in the basket and it doesn't become bitter as it cools down. Oh and I am an old stick in the mud I use Folgers and sometimes Chock-Full-O-Nuts which is what Dunkin Donuts used when I was in New York back in the 70s.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2018 02:53AM by 2stepps.
That sounds right up my alley. My (personal) preference is to add more milk to make it more of a latte. I love the smell of coffee but can't drink it straight. I've never had a spiked iced latte - don't know why because it sounds delicious. Of course, my preference is adding chocolate...like Godiva. smiling smiley I also like having my lattes with almond milk. It gives it a subtle nut flavor. The coffee bar at the grocery store just started offering coconut milk. I keep meaning to try it.


@Irene_L.A. wrote:

Anyone have a great recipe for a drink....I love coffee drinks like Copa De Oro, Calif Coffee Brew (iced coffee), splash of milk, ice...cheers.

Kim
I've always wanted to make a frappe at home! I also love peach tea. Trader Joe's has a mango black tea that is pretty good. My favorite is Celestial Seasonings Peach Iced Black Tea. It is a cold brew. So refreshing.

I also like fruit-flavored water. My favorite is a couple of pineapple chunks in the bottom of a glass that you smoosh with a fork to get the juices and a slice of lime.

@CoffeeQueen wrote:

I love coffee drinks too. Krogers sells a really delicious butterscotch creamer. I put it in my coffee which always gets cold and then later I pour it over ice. Soooo good. If I want to get really fancy i put the ice and coffee in a blender.
I also like cucumber water and peach tea.

Kim


Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2018 03:05AM by kimmiemae.
@2stepps wrote:

A pinch of salt in the basket and it doesn't become bitter as it cools down. Oh and I am an old stick in the mud I use Folgers and sometimes Chock-Full-O-Nuts which is what Dunkin Donuts used when I was in New York back in the 70s.

If you pull the basket just before the last few drips the oils won't drip through. They are what make it bitter. Regularly scrubbing the basket and brewer help, too.
kimmiemae, Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice is my go to hot toddy when I'm sick. A little honey and a little Myers's rum. It opens my sinuses and helps me sleepsmiling smiley

Equal rights for others does not mean fewer rights for you. It's not pie.
"I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag." -Molly Ivins
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of your time and it really annoys the pig.
Oh wow. I definitely have to try that.

@LisaSTL wrote:

kimmiemae, Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice is my go to hot toddy when I'm sick. A little honey and a little Myers's rum. It opens my sinuses and helps me sleepsmiling smiley

Kim
Ginger ale and apple juice over ice.

The internet doesn't make you smart. It makes you good at regurgitation.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login