I'm working more now at home than I did at work, by at least 50%. If that slows down, cleaning and decluttering the house, as well as finishing my spreadsheets for mystery shopping taxes, are tje things I need to do but don't want to.
- Sort cookbooks. Putting novelty, interesting and priceless old ones away for now.
- Begin to binge watch Jesse Stone.
- Re-arrange plants.
- Remove acrylic nails.
- Locate gloves. If the removal process is lengthy or I do a sucky job, I can always put on my 'corona gloves' if I have to go someplace. No one (besides you) will know...
Cooking with kids is not just about ingredients, recipes, and cooking. It's about harnessing imagination, empowerment, and creativity. - Guy Fieri
I've been trying to summon my creative powers and write like I used to. When I went for a walk to the beach today, I was delighted to come back and see that my neighbor had a box out front of their house with books and craft projects free for the taking. I took a book and then put a craft kit and a coloring book in it's place. I picked up a book called 642 things to write about and I've already written 2 things. I'm actually thinking of picking back up on my blog and changing it's direction. I also found a cute rock that was painted like a fish and it's now my new quarantine friend. In the summer, we have people that paint shells and rocks and put them all over with a hashtag. This one was just from a couple of kids that came down here with their parents to self quarantine and actually thought about doing something fun and productive and something that could put a smile on someone's face (me! I smiled immediately when I found it!).
1. Clean up my email accounts.
2. Get rid of old shop hard copy receipts and other things
3. Clean up other paperwork
4. File my taxes
5. Finally file and start the disability process
6. Get a financial plan for the future so I am better prepared when shopping resumes
7. Sign up for any MSPs I am not currently with.
8. Catch up on all TV shows and then binge watch old ones of interest
9. Rest and Relax
Shopping Western NY, Northeast and Central PA, and parts of Ohio and West Virginia. Have car will travel anywhere if the monies right.