Ardent Website Problems?

I'm supposed to do a burrito shop, but I just logged on and now it's disappeared? I made sure I logged onto their new site. Has anyone else experienced this?

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

Did you accept the shop? If you did not, the scheduler may have removed it. However, I would be surprised if this happened so early in the month. Email your scheduler. They are great at responding quickly.
I did accept the shop. When I got home I logged in from my laptop and the shop was there. I'm wondering if there was some type of problem when I initially logged on from my work computer?
@Phoebe70 wrote:

I did accept the shop. When I got home I logged in from my laptop and the shop was there. I'm wondering if there was some type of problem when I initially logged on from my work computer?

I highly, highly doubt that...

Be sure to double check which month you're viewing. Note that their portal bundles your assignments by month.

Shopping the Greater Denver Area, Colorado Springs and in-between in Colorado. 29 year old male and willing to travel! Badged for Denver International Airport.
I think it is a problem with my work computer, because when I logged on, the burrito shop icon was not there, and in it's place was some jumble of letters that read "undefined 0NaN."

I just logged again at my work and it's not showing the assignment, but I know it's there. Strange....
Can you log onto the Ardent site at work using a different browser. I believe they recommend Chrome. I have been using IE with no problem but that may be the issue with you.
@Phoebe70 wrote:

I think it is a problem with my work computer, because when I logged on, the burrito shop icon was not there, and in it's place was some jumble of letters that read "undefined 0NaN."

I just logged again at my work and it's not showing the assignment, but I know it's there. Strange....

Internet restrictions at work?

Shopping the Greater Denver Area, Colorado Springs and in-between in Colorado. 29 year old male and willing to travel! Badged for Denver International Airport.
I just did a shop and wanted to print out the current guidelines. On the site it is in evernote and after fiddling with it over and over I cannot get the notes to print. It prints only part of a page and only page 1 no matter what I do. I changed it to 75% but all it did was make the print smaller and it still cut off part of the page.
The other issue is that I cannot find a "contact us" anywhere. Does anyone really get the new website? To be honest I did not read the entire tutorial but scrolled thru and saw no contact info..phone number, name etc.
I also looked at the list of orphans a few weeks ago and the list was very long and I could no longer seem to have it in any order. The names of the stores are not alphabetical so it will be a mishmash across the country if I do that. The address sort? how do I sort by something that makes sense in a big city where very few locations are close by and some of the close ones might be in a different city.
Thanks for all your help.
I was using Explorer.
I vaguely remember trying to login to the MSC's website from a library computer a few weeks ago, and I got an error. It was like a firewall-type error. Maybe something similar is happening with your work internet access.
I can get into the website. The problem is printing out the guidelines which are on Evernote. There is a link to the guidelines. Also, to reiterate, is there a "contact us" anywhere on the new website with phone# and email? And how to find orphans without looking through 250 locations all over the country.
@sandyf wrote:

I can get into the website. The problem is printing out the guidelines which are on Evernote. There is a link to the guidelines. Also, to reiterate, is there a "contact us" anywhere on the new website with phone# and email? And how to find orphans without looking through 250 locations all over the country.

What they have on Evernote is just a basic guide on navigating the new website. They have .pdf files and Word documents with much more detailed information and examples that they emailed me to print and take to the training class. I PM'd you the internal persons contact info that handles this.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2015 05:55AM by scanman1.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login