Ardent Services Application

Can I give them my EIN in place of my SSN on the application form?

Also, their application form has a section that requests: "Please provide a paragraph of a dining experience of yours." Do they really mean just 1 paragraph, so 5 sentences? I usually write at least 4 paragraphs. Anyone have any experience with this?

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

They just want one paragraph, something small to prove your writing skills. I believe it's ok to use your EIN.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login