Marketforce payment for November shops

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

I got this email this morning in response to my inquiry:

DEC 12, 2017 | 07:38AM EST
Debbie C replied:
Good morning Lisa,

Payment for shops completed and approved in one calendar month is made during the following month. Checks go out on or before the 20th of each month. Direct Deposits are posted up to a week before that. However, please note that there is no specific payment date each month. Once payment has been issued, you can see the details on the ‘Payment History’ page. Also, please regularly check the ‘Shopper Messages’ page for posts on upcoming or recent payments, as well as various other topics!

(This information is also provided on our Shopper Support Center available to you by selecting the ‘Support Center’ option from the website menu. In order to receive the fastest possible answer to your question, please consult this resource before e-mailing. If you cannot find the answer to your question in the Shopper Support Center or if you need more information, please e-mail us for additional assistance.)

Debbie C.
Shopper Advocate
Market Force Help Desk
www.marketforceshopper.com
If it helps, historically this year -- they have paid me on the second Wednesday of each month, except when Wednesday falls on a holiday -- and then I was paid anywhere from Friday to Tuesday before the second Wednesday. I figure it should posted tomorrow sometime depending on your banks. I don't have a payment details spread sheet in my history yet for them, so I figure like 8 or 9 of the last 12 months, it will be the second Wednesday.

MegglesKat
I looked online and the history only goes back to 2011, but we have been paid between the 9th and 13th of Dec since 2011. I have shopped for MF much longer and I have never had a DD later than the 13th of any given month. My prediction is tomorrow! smiling smiley
Anyone been paid for November shops by Market Force? Anyone notice that payments lately seem to be progressively later each month?
@calsim11 wrote:

Anyone been paid for November shops by Market Force? Anyone notice that payments lately seem to be progressively later each month?
I have noticed that Marketforce is on time every month. These threads pop up every month, days before Marketforce's promised payment date.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2017 11:28AM by boridi.
Not yet. I knew it wouldn't be on the 10th or 11th due to the way they fell but did think it would have been by today.
No and I am scrambling. Surly help desk message said, while we may have paid between the 8th-12th in 2017 , it is not guaranteed. She wrote the 15th-20th is their policy. I just need to know when so I can plan accordingly.
It is very simple, the agreement is they pay DD by the 15th of the month. Several months ago they paid us early, without first updating the History section. A ton of shoppers complained about not being able to immediately match the payment up. They were sending emails and calling MF, complaining about being paid early!!!! Since then, MF is not sending out payments before updating the History as well as paying after the 10th. If we keep complaining to them about not-being paid early (ie before the 15th) then expect them to just wait until the 15th.

Job listing sites; [www.msjobboard.com] - Shopmetrics; [www.mystshopsol.com]; [www.jobslinger.com] - Sassie; [www.volition.com] - Various links; [www.mspa-na.org] -MSPA Members; link at bottom of forum page to their extensive list of companies
@Carol R wrote:

No and I am scrambling. Surly help desk message said, while we may have paid between the 8th-12th in 2017 , it is not guaranteed. She wrote the 15th-20th is their policy. I just need to know when so I can plan accordingly.

Was the response surly? Or was it just factual? Their stated policy is the 15th-20th. They historically have paid early and shoppers have come to believe getting paid early is their right. I would probably feel pretty surly, too, if I started getting emails asking where the payment was when it isn't even late yet.
@WoBaby wrote:

I got this email this morning in response to my inquiry:

DEC 12, 2017 | 07:38AM EST
Debbie C replied:
Good morning Lisa,

Payment for shops completed and approved in one calendar month is made during the following month. Checks go out on or before the 20th of each month. Direct Deposits are posted up to a week before that. However, please note that there is no specific payment date each month. Once payment has been issued, you can see the details on the ‘Payment History’ page. Also, please regularly check the ‘Shopper Messages’ page for posts on upcoming or recent payments, as well as various other topics!

(This information is also provided on our Shopper Support Center available to you by selecting the ‘Support Center’ option from the website menu. In order to receive the fastest possible answer to your question, please consult this resource before e-mailing. If you cannot find the answer to your question in the Shopper Support Center or if you need more information, please e-mail us for additional assistance.)

Debbie C.
Shopper Advocate
Market Force Help Desk
www.marketforceshopper.com

What a nice email. Kudos to Debbie C. It must be irritating to get multiple emails asking where payment is when the payment is not even late yet. Her response is really nice and tactful.
Maybe they are tired of people complaining and asking before the 15th-20th timeframe so they are holding out this month!
I for one am glad that MF has been paying us by the 15th of the following month. There are companies that take 2 or even 3 months to pay their contractors . Just plan on getting pay on the 15th and break out in dances when it is early.
I did notice they have always paid on or before the 13th every month for me but I’m not concerned if it’s later. They have always paid so I’m not worried, it will come.
My question was when will it be paid. No demands or complaint. The response may have been factual, but surly just the same. It's not my fault that their shoppers have the same questions. A general post would have been good. If someone does a thing 11 months straight, policy or not, change in month # 12 is bound to cause inquiry.
Good news the payment hit the history page dated 12/13. Yahoo
My payment hasn’t posted on the history page yet. This will be my first payment from MF, so I’m hoping that it will post soon.
Like amyann2, they are my biggest chunk of change this month.
Payment policy as described in email reply states that check payments are mailed on or before the 20th of the following month. DD are normally processed up to seven days prior to mailing of the checks.
Wow. MF is reallly making us wait this month and making us rethink the meaning of MF initials. May just go to the 20th this time around. Oh well, I guess I'll just scoop up more MF work while I wait smiling smiley
My history page was updated to DD 12/14. Should post to my account tomorrow.

Job listing sites; [www.msjobboard.com] - Shopmetrics; [www.mystshopsol.com]; [www.jobslinger.com] - Sassie; [www.volition.com] - Various links; [www.mspa-na.org] -MSPA Members; link at bottom of forum page to their extensive list of companies
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login