Anybody know them www.sentrymarketing.com?

Hi
I found a website from this forum which was Mom-mom.com and on that site, i found a MS job board. This job board has so many new jobs posted by different companies and this one was there. Anybody done any shop for them or used the website or the job board before for your shop? So many nice jobs are there but i do not know these companies they listed. So please let me know what you think. Thanks so much

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

I'm not familiar with the website or its job board. You can use the "Search" feature at the top of main index pages of this forum to look up specific companies. You will also note that just below your post is a link to previous discussions about the company mentioned.
Thanks very much for the reply. I found discussion about this company and do not seem to be a good one. Thanks again
The site you are looking for is sentrymarketing.net I have done work for them and will continue theyb take 60 days to pay, but they dopay.
Consider yourself as one of the lucky ones. I would not even consider shopping for him...:p

Shopping Bama and parts of Georgia.
I'm still learning 24/7.
Run like hell.

Her Serene Majesty, Cettie - Goat Queen of Zoltar, Sublime Empress of Her Caprine Domain
plbell627 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The site you are looking for is
> sentrymarketing.net I have done work for them and
> will continue theyb take 60 days to pay, but they
> dopay.

I have the same experience. The payment is not instant but it DOES arrive and is also ACCURATE. I have been doing shops for this company since Summer 2010.
Glad you are having good luck with him. My opinion of dave is somewhere between a bully and a low-life. As with any company - Your mileage will vary.

Shopping Bama and parts of Georgia.
I'm still learning 24/7.
sportofficial Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> plbell627 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The site you are looking for is
> > sentrymarketing.net I have done work for them
> and
> > will continue theyb take 60 days to pay, but
> they
> > dopay.
>
> I have the same experience. The payment is not
> instant but it DOES arrive and is also ACCURATE. I
> have been doing shops for this company since
> Summer 2010.


I'm so glad you're good friends with Dave. As for me, I'd rather eat tacks than have anything to do with this person OR his nefarious company.

Her Serene Majesty, Cettie - Goat Queen of Zoltar, Sublime Empress of Her Caprine Domain
Cettie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> sportofficial Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > plbell627 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > The site you are looking for is
> > > sentrymarketing.net I have done work for
> them
> > and
> > > will continue theyb take 60 days to pay, but
> > they
> > > dopay.
> >
> > I have the same experience. The payment is not
> > instant but it DOES arrive and is also ACCURATE.
> I
> > have been doing shops for this company since
> > Summer 2010.
>
>
> I'm so glad you're good friends with Dave. As for
> me, I'd rather eat tacks than have anything to do
> with this person OR his nefarious company.


I would not call this a 'friendship' because I dont know the chap from Adam! But so far both he and Jennifer seem to treat independent contractors with respect.

I am 'friends' with ALL who want to be 'friends' with me! And I give each person their fair share of chances. If they fail me REPEATEDLY, then as much as I hate it, they're out of my good books for good.
Dave? Treat contractors with respect?? Sorry, this is one capon I refuse to have dealings with.

Her Serene Majesty, Cettie - Goat Queen of Zoltar, Sublime Empress of Her Caprine Domain
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login