Ross CS/Sizing Shops....where did they go??

I haven't seen any of the sizing or CS shops on the job board since the New Year began. I am hoping the MSC is just working out final contract details as I really enjoy doing them. Anyone else hear any news or see any Ross shops on their boards?

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

I haven't seen any Ross shops for ages, miss them (not the audits), the P/R were my favorites and we have 4 Ross's here in my town...sad smiley

The best project you will ever work on, is you.....
Is this the one where you have to check 200-350 clothing items to make sure they're in the correct size section? No, I haven't seen them in a while, but you can have 'em if they show up in So Cal CA
In 2018, my first P/R Ross was in February and the last was in November.

Not my circus - Not my monkeys @(*.*)@

~Polish Proverb~
Still no sizing audits? Seems if they were to start in Feb some would be on their board by now.
Ross hasn't been here in months and since we have four stores close by, a real loss.

The best project you will ever work on, is you.....
@Irene_L.A. wrote:

Ross hasn't been here in months and since we have four stores close by, a real loss.

The shops in my area of SoCal just posted this morning.
@Irene_L.A. wrote:

I looked, nothing in my town....?

You need to visit Ventura County. I don’t do them all
@Monk-N-Nut wrote:

Is this the one where you have to check 200-350 clothing items to make sure they're in the correct size section? No, I haven't seen them in a while, but you can have 'em if they show up in So Cal CA

I usually feel the same. lol

How do people not get spotted if they do these regularly?
I have never been challenged on a shop. I don’t believe the employees and managers care one way or another.
I have been challenged by a store manager who said I never was there! This is despite the pictures I had to take of EACH category (5 in all) when there were 7 or more midsized items. Be prepared. If you have a lousy report, take lots of pictures to prove you were there - your pictures will have the date stamp if you tap on the picture "details" In the picture drop down menu. When I have a bad shop I even take a selfie in front of the store with the address numbers behind me.
Received two texts wanting to know if I would be interested in (1) a customer service shop, and (2) a sizing audit in my area for Ross...… Why not post them on the website? Why are they texting? Anyone else receiving these texts when the job is not listed on their website?
@shoptastic wrote:

@Monk-N-Nut wrote:

Is this the one where you have to check 200-350 clothing items to make sure they're in the correct size section? No, I haven't seen them in a while, but you can have 'em if they show up in So Cal CA

I usually feel the same. lol

How do people not get spotted if they do these regularly?

I would guess for 2 reasons in my case: the stores I do are really busy and I usually end up buying something while I am there so I probably just look like a weird customer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2019 03:57PM by nixkit.
@lbtweety47 wrote:

Received two texts wanting to know if I would be interested in (1) a customer service shop, and (2) a sizing audit in my area for Ross...… Why not post them on the website? Why are they texting? Anyone else receiving these texts when the job is not listed on their website?

I received an email to do a sizing audit in my hometown and it was also not listing on their website. I did find it on the list of shops outside of my area but not eligible for me. I thought it was a rotation issue which the scheduler overrode and then assigned it to me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login