Coyle

Does anyone know how Coyle assigns shops? I applied for a number of shops a few weeks ago for March and April. Nothing. I have done about thirty shops. I score a 100 on the reports. I do not understand their process. I can't keep an entire two months of dates open and not apply for other MSCs in the hopes that Coyle may assign something. Other times, I have applied and been assigned in under five minutes, same type of shops also.

Also, does anyone know if they have a system where the more shops you do, the "better" jobs you see? I have only seen one hotel shop, and got an email this morning where I saw a cruise for the first time.

This company continues to elude me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2019 11:06AM by Niner.

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

Yea they were difficult to get shops with. I had to email customer service just to get them to assign me to a restaurant shop because they don't answer when you apply for shops.
I have the same problem. I have applied for shops with them and am waiting to hear back if I have been accepted or not
Don’t wait for them. Apply with other MSCs. Then change your availability when your schedule changes.
@jellyfish wrote:

My scheduler told me they have a year rotation on restaurants. I was stunned by that.

I was told two years. I have been applying for shops and the only ones I have been assigned are ones I have not visited.
@dpcowboy54 wrote:

Couple doesn't answer, period.

I do get the occasional nasty email response to polite questions. It's a bit saddening considering how hard I work for them. I have worked with other companies much more lately.
I’m still being assigned restaurants based on one year rotation.

@Niner wrote:

@jellyfish wrote:

My scheduler told me they have a year rotation on restaurants. I was stunned by that.

I was told two years. I have been applying for shops and the only ones I have been assigned are ones I have not visited.
@LindaM wrote:

I’m still being assigned restaurants based on one year rotation.

@Niner wrote:

@jellyfish wrote:

My scheduler told me they have a year rotation on restaurants. I was stunned by that.

I was told two years. I have been applying for shops and the only ones I have been assigned are ones I have not visited.

That's good to know. I will try after a year.
I've had difficulty getting shops assigned. Sometimes yes, 10 minutes - I assume these are ones they are looking to get filled. Then for many they wait in hopes for their favorite shoppers (I would guess?). Considering the inordinate amount of time and detail each shop takes, I've realized I really only make like $5 an hour doing these. I rarely apply unless it's something I really wanted to try - those narratives are brutal. I have put less work in to my graduate school papers, and gotten As, than to get a great grade from Coyle.
I have 6 shops on Apps for 3 weeks now. No response from them whatsoever.
Lately, I noticed that their lunch or bar shops are assigned to new editors who wants to have timing on every little thing. Not only time ordered and served, but check back time, not just within 3 minutes; time plates were cleared, time entrees were served, check back, and time it was cleared, on and on and on, I think the new editors need to prove their worth.
@ShopperFun99 wrote:

I have 6 shops on Apps for 3 weeks now. No response from them whatsoever.
Lately, I noticed that their lunch or bar shops are assigned to new editors who wants to have timing on every little thing. Not only time ordered and served, but check back time, not just within 3 minutes; time plates were cleared, time entrees were served, check back, and time it was cleared, on and on and on, I think the new editors need to prove their worth.

I have included these times with every report I have submitted. I don't think this is a new editor situation.
@Niner wrote:

@ShopperFun99 wrote:

I have 6 shops on Apps for 3 weeks now. No response from them whatsoever.
Lately, I noticed that their lunch or bar shops are assigned to new editors who wants to have timing on every little thing. Not only time ordered and served, but check back time, not just within 3 minutes; time plates were cleared, time entrees were served, check back, and time it was cleared, on and on and on, I think the new editors need to prove their worth.

I have included these times with every report I have submitted. I don't think this is a new editor situation.

Literally same - Niner. That is the way it's supposed to be done every time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login