Informa and ATH Power inquiry shops

Hi everyone, I have been on hiatus for a year to attend grad school. I’m off this summer, and want to get back to mystery shopping. Clearly so much has changed. Informa is now with sassie. ATH Power I notice no longer has platform shops. Informa use had platform shops. Looking to conduct shops with those banks or platform shops I prefer. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2019 05:30PM by Jbienaime1980.

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

Please remove the client names. You have 2 ICA violations. It matters not that you name a former client. Also, you are nudging forum members to violate their ICAs, or so it appears.

Based in MD, near DC
Shopping from the Carolinas to New York
Have video cam; will travel

Poor customer service? Don't get mad; get video.
Hi,
Thank you. I'm quite new (like yesterday) and wasn't aware that my inquiry would nudge forum members or listing the names would be a violation. My assumption was that this platform was to create answers to questions we can't otherwise seek. Your choice of words was quite harsh. However, I will take it in stride and probably refrain from posting questions moving forward once I understand the lays of this platform. Thank you.
@Jbienaime1980 wrote:

Hi,
Thank you. I'm quite new (like yesterday)........... Thank you.

You also say you are new to mystery shopping but "want to get back to mystery shopping". So what is harsh to you? sad smiley. Perhaps one should look into those MSCs to see what kind of platform shops they offer. The real world follow rules, policies, and procedures, something one will find out when they get their dream job after (if they haven't learned it before) grad school. smiling smiley
I meant this forum. I would have respected this platform more if you could have sent an inbox at least. Why the fuss. I will no longer engage on this platform. Btw, I'm proud to be in graduate school. Perhaps many of you can take some school in manners and respect.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2019 07:00PM by Jbienaime1980.
We respect all who respect their ICAs. As an experienced shopper we would expect you to know that naming both the client and the MSC was violating YOUR ICA (Independent contractor Agreement) with each MSC. It has NOTHING to do with what forum you visit. It has to do with professional integrity in the MS industry.

You are very welcome to share, as we all do, tons of useful information about building an MS business, as long as both forum rules (see Posting guidelines on the right, please) and your ICAs are respected. We only have about 3 rules, so this is a very lightly moderated forum compared with other MS-related ones.

Based in MD, near DC
Shopping from the Carolinas to New York
Have video cam; will travel

Poor customer service? Don't get mad; get video.
@Jbienaime1980 wrote:

I meant this forum. I would have respected this platform more if you could have sent an inbox at least. Why the fuss. I will no longer engage on this platform. Btw, I'm proud to be in graduate school. Perhaps many of you can take some school in manners and respect.

OK bye. Being in graduate school does not make you a better person. There are lots of us here with advanced degrees. You would be one of many. There are lawyers, doctors, accountants, teachers and chemists here just to name a few. Of course, the chemists are the smartest. We all know that. smiling smiley

There are plenty of us who do not need SCHOOLING in manners. Pot meet kettle.
What is wrong with you people. I'm very aware that many mystery shoppers may have advanced degrees. I didn't mention it to show that I'm better than others. Please look at my initial post, I simply asked a question. Unaware obviously that I violated any codes. However, that doesn't give anyone the right including you to scold me. If you don't want to help, just move along. You are RUDE. I refuse to continue in this thread to defend myself. You don't even know me. I made my first post last night geez. This is a toxic platform.
Welcome to the Forum, Jbienaime1980, and thank-you for self-editing your initial post. You may wish to read the 'New Mystery Shoppers' section. It has a lot of valuable information for newbies and experienced shoppers alike.
@Jbienaime1980, you took offense when @walesmaven asked you to please remove the names of the clients of the MSC's, and explained why you should remove them. They even said "please." That is not scolding, nor was it harsh, and your reaction to the comment is really over the top.

As to your question, you can check out all of the Sassie MSC's for the assignments you prefer. Or, you can check the beginner's section of this forum for a partial list of MSC's, or also check out MSPA America's (if that's where you live) for additional lists of MSC's. I know that ATH does plenty of banking type assignments, so if you keep checking, you might just find some nearby.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2019 11:13PM by CashieNess.
@CashieNess wrote:

@Jbienaime1980, you took offense when @walesmaven asked you to please remove the names of the clients of the MSC's, and explained why you should remove them. They even said "please." That is not scolding, nor was it harsh, and your reaction to the comment is really over the top.

As to your question, you can check out all of the Sassie MSC's for the assignments you prefer. Or, you can check the beginner's section of this forum for a partial list of MSC's, or also check out MSPA America's (if that's where you live) for additional lists of MSC's. I know that ATH does plenty of banking type assignments, so if you keep checking, you might just find some nearby.
@cashieness, thank you for your feedback. I wasn't offended by the request of the removal of names. I understood that. The tone of the message was abrupt. I believe I have the right to state such. Afterwards, I had others, that added salt to the wound. If you are new to a forum to ask questions, I wouldn't consider that a warm welcome. I had the chance to read how people interact on this platform and people aren't nice. I don't know it all and that is the sole reason I joined this platform, so I thought.

Thank you for your suggestion, thus far I have been finding shops for existing customers and not the platforms I used to see. I will be patient and keep looking. Have a wonderful evening.
@Jbienaime1980 wrote:

Thank you for your suggestion, thus far I have been finding shops for existing customers and not the platforms I used to see. I will be patient and keep looking. Have a wonderful evening.

I have been shopping for quite a few years, and the types of assignments have changed as more shoppers sign on, and more MSC's join the workforce, and regulations change. You may not see the same types of assignments you used to see, but if you keep trying, you can find some pretty rewarding assignments and equally good MSC's to work with.
I of course agree! smiling smiley Great minds think alike. smiling smiley
@SoCalMama wrote:

Of course, the chemists are the smartest. We all know that. smiling smiley

Shopping Southeast Pennsylvania, Delaware above the canal, and southwestern NJ since 2008
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login