Re: MF (question about them)

18+ years with MF (ShopnChek before that) and I just learn what those dots are. smiling smiley Thanks!

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

@JustForFun wrote:

@Ms.V wrote:

I remember even trying to click on them but, of course, nothing happened. Thanks for the info. smiling smiley

If I remember correctly: while progressing through the levels, clicking on the dots gets you to the quiz for the next level. So if for example you're on level three currently and click on the dots it takes you to the quiz for level four.

Hmmmm! Doesn't sound right.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2019 05:21PM by Watchin4.
@Watchin4 wrote:

@JustForFun wrote:

@Ms.V wrote:

I remember even trying to click on them but, of course, nothing happened. Thanks for the info. smiling smiley

If I remember correctly: while progressing through the levels, clicking on the dots gets you to the quiz for the next level. So if for example you're on level three currently and click on the dots it takes you to the quiz for level four.

Hmmmm! Doesn't sound right.

It's been a while. If you've done it recently you may have better info.
I'm not sure if I was "blocked", but after doing 2 assignments, I can't view anymore of them and I really liked them too. : /
@Watchin4 wrote:

I'm not sure if I was "blocked", but after doing 2 assignments, I can't view anymore of them and I really liked them too. : /

Rotation? Were both at the same exact location? Or different? If you broaden your search range do other locations appear?
@ JustForFun
I have absolutely no access at this time to "anything" unless I go to the next level.
@Watchin4 wrote:

@ JustForFun
I have absolutely no access at this time to "anything" unless I go to the next level.

It sounds like you know what has to be done.
MF is what it is. They have shops that pay ridiculously and they often pay late, but they do pay. I'm not saying this is ok, but we all know what they are all about. I was deactivated once for lack of logging in, but an email got me back in no problem. I realize a lot of shoppers don't like them and a lot of shoppers claim to be deactivated for no reason, but I have found them easy to work with and if I don't like a shop, I don't take it. There's a huge world of shops out there and you (we) all have an option to take a shop or not. I'd suggest that anyone that uses them as their bread and butter find a few other companies that they can work with. There's absolutely no reason to work with a company that doesn't suit you.

Shopping the South Jersey Shore
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login