MarketForce's FF Shops

I dio not do FF shops. The smell from just driving by one of those places makes me sick to my stomach. I received an email today from MF looking to fill some FF shops for reimbursement only, no actual shop fee. I thought they usually paid a small shop fee of some sort. I'm just curious to see if this is a new trend or was it always like that?

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

I do a lot of fast food shops for MF. If the location is close to where I work, I will do it for my lunch. I don't know the shops you are referencing. All the MF fast food shops I do have a fee as well as reimbursement. They do have a fast casual bar that reimburses $30 and has no fee.
@roflwofl wrote:

I do a lot of fast food shops for MF. If the location is close to where I work, I will do it for my lunch. I don't know the shops you are referencing. All the MF fast food shops I do have a fee as well as reimbursement. They do have a fast casual bar that reimburses $30 and has no fee.
The email did not give out of the name of the client of course. It says "Type: Fast Food and Shop Fee: Purchase Reimbursement Only." I guess the phrase, "Will work for food" is 100% true for MarketForce shoppers. :-(
I just thought of one. There's a smoothie place that reimburses up to $10 with no fee. It is listed as a fast food. I did do it once because I was doing another shop in the same strip shopping center and wanted the smoothie. It was a good smoothie. With all the add-ons I made, it cost about $9.75, just under the reimbursement. It was a good smoothie and the report was almost nothing. I would do the shop again but only if I was right next door. I wouldn't go out of my way for the smoothie.
I can think of a fast food and a fast casual they have that don't pay fees. The fast food is one that you have to order a specific limited time entree. It used to pay a fee, $5 or so. The've never paid a fee on the fast casual. That menu has burgers and chicken sandwiches, salads, fried brussels, and locations here serve beer. Easy reports, for both, as would be expected. I haven't been interested for the past few months, but they don't linger on the board.
I haven't seen any listed without payment in my area, but my boyfriend has every single chain within 5 minutes of him and I've seen a burger place that only pays reimbursement. I'll do something I need as a reimbursement only, but I'm not eating a FF burger for no payment.

Shopping the South Jersey Shore
I've seen one chain that only pays reimbursement, everything else pays a small fee but still something. I've never taken one for no fees, but a few months ago when I was particularly low on cash I would take some for a very small fee. I didn't go out of my way for them though. At the time it was better than going hungry! I've not seen a smoothie place unfortunately!
I don't do smoothies either. Too much sugar. And those type of places are for takeout or curbside pickup only.
@roflwofl wrote:

I just thought of one. There's a smoothie place that reimburses up to $10 with no fee. It is listed as a fast food. I did do it once because I was doing another shop in the same strip shopping center and wanted the smoothie. It was a good smoothie. With all the add-ons I made, it cost about $9.75, just under the reimbursement. It was a good smoothie and the report was almost nothing. I would do the shop again but only if I was right next door. I wouldn't go out of my way for the smoothie.
@Jenny Cassada wrote:

I haven't seen any listed without payment in my area, but my boyfriend has every single chain within 5 minutes of him and I've seen a burger place that only pays reimbursement. I'll do something I need as a reimbursement only, but I'm not eating a FF burger for no payment.
I'm not eating a FF burger for money! ;-) Well, unless is it grass-fed beef which I doubt.
You know some people are just too picky to be shoppers. But then I guess it takes all types.
I have been doing the Drive in shops ,where you eat in the car in a space, that I can get with in 100 miles of my home. I have been able to get their top fee for these shops (3/4 of C note) It is a free meal. If you don't like the food give it to your dog IF they well eat it, they are my best shopper for quality and what I purchase. A cheese burger with Green Chili ,tater tots is my go to.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2020 04:05PM by bmttinman.
Just accepted a shop for drive thru, however The location does not have drive thru service. I’ll just report it that way and will hopefully get paid $3 without leaving my house. I can verify they don’t have a drive thru by phone.
@2stepps wrote:

You know some people are just too picky to be shoppers. But then I guess it takes all types.
My health is more important than getting a free FF meal along with a side of high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes. I am more of a high-end and travel shopper. This type of business needs a variety of shoppers. We all have our of specialities.
@LuvsTraveling wrote:

I'm not eating a FF burger for money! ;-) Well, unless is it grass-fed beef which I doubt.
The reimbursement-only FF chain I've seen on MF also has chicken sandwiches and turkey burgers. So you don't need to get a burger. In fact, they even have salads, although they are not known for them.

I just wish that the reimbursement fully covered the chicken sandwich, side and drink.

I keep waiting for their other FF client that does have payment to come back. There are a few things I regret not doing before this lockdown occurred. One is not getting a haircut, The other is taking their delivery shop when it was paying $15. I wanted to get the $20 I always got. They pulled it before it got to that price sad smiley.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2020 06:50PM by MisterBill.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login