I've shopped for this company for years and at times have had problems getting paid. They pay via check and my checks have "gotten lost" in the mail and they haven't included bonus before but in the end always paid. I haven't been paid AT ALL in 2020, they owe me more than $200. I've left voicemails and sent emails and have gotten nothing from them. I've contacted the BBB and my state department of labor and neither can help a contracted employee with payment issues, said I needed to take them to small claims court. Does anyone have any ideas of what else I could try? I'm sure small claims court wouldn't be worth it. I'm so mad that there doesn't seem to be anything I can do. All my shops say "ok for pay" on their website and it says the checks go out the 10th of the month after a shop has been completed. They still have FF shops available for drive thru, I know it's not that the shopped restaurant isn't paying.

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

Once again, an abbreviation confuses the issue. I have been with SR for 12 years and have never seen a "C" used by the company. In addition, they do not pay by the 10th of the month after completion.
No, they are called SRC...service research corporation. That's their name, not me abbreviating it. Not sure if they're just local or what but they haven't been great to with with, especially lately.
You could try small claims court but don't know if you want to risk the filling fee of $25 to $50 depending on locality and don't know if you have to file in your jurisdiction or where they are located. This is of course up to you. I would certainly not do any more work for them. If they do have current jobs you could pretend to be interested in one sending an email that you want to do a job for them but won't until you get paid for your past work. This may get you paid then of course don't do the job but at least it may have got you paid. You could also try an old fashioned letter to the company. I am sure you could find their mailing address online.

Shopping Western NY, Northeast and Central PA, and parts of Ohio and West Virginia. Have car will travel anywhere if the monies right.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login