If you love coffee....

For National Coffee Day on September 29th, Carl's Jr is doing $1 cold brew no purchase necessary all day or free hot coffee with any purchase. Go to their website and sign up for email offers, if the offer doesn't come through in time for September 29th, PM me I will forward it to you.

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

Retail Me Not says Krispy Kreme will have free coffee and free donut for National Donut Day.
You must be very patient. The next National Donut Day is June 5, 2020.
@eveb wrote:

Retail Me Not says Krispy Kreme will have free coffee and free donut for National Donut Day.

Shopping Southeast Pennsylvania, Delaware above the canal, and southwestern NJ since 2008
@myst4au wrote:

You must be very patient. The next National Donut Day is June 5, 2020.
@eveb wrote:

Retail Me Not says Krispy Kreme will have free coffee and free donut for National Donut Day.

HaHaHaHa . Ooops! of course I meant National Coffee Day. I did take the grandkids for Donut day this past June and will wait patiently for the next one in 2020 . ;~))

Edited to add: Not only did I mention the wrong "free" day, I went on the wrong day. (insert face palm emoji here). I went this am, 27th, for my free coffee and donut only to be told it's actually on Sunday, 29th! (insert bag over my head emoji here).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2019 05:21PM by eveb.
I go through our excellent McD's. and get a 1.00 senior coffee mornings, easy peasy.

Live consciously....
The Coupon.com app has a $2.50 coupon for a drip coffee from a variety of location: McDonald's, Starbuck's, Dunkin' Donuts, etc. Valid from 9/27-9/30. Grabbed my coupon already and will probably grab either DD or McDonald's coffee.

Einstein's Bagels might still be offering it, but they were offering 30 days of free drip coffee once a day via their rewards app. I've just been filling up my 1 qt. thermos every day these past couple of weeks. YMMV.

@Irene_L.A. wrote:

I go through our excellent McD's. and get a 1.00 senior coffee mornings, easy peasy.

Serious question, do you know if my AARP card can qualify as a substitute for the senior discounts such as the senior coffee's at various chains?

Shopping the Greater Denver Area, Colorado Springs and in-between in Colorado. 29 year old male and willing to travel! Badged for Denver International Airport.
@Tarantado wrote:

The Coupon.com app has a $2.50 coupon for a drip coffee from a variety of location: McDonald's, Starbuck's, Dunkin' Donuts, etc. Valid from 9/27-9/30. Grabbed my coupon already and will probably grab either DD or McDonald's coffee.

Einstein's Bagels might still be offering it, but they were offering 30 days of free drip coffee once a day via their rewards app. I've just been filling up my 1 qt. thermos every day these past couple of weeks. YMMV.

@Irene_L.A. wrote:

I go through our excellent McD's. and get a 1.00 senior coffee mornings, easy peasy.

Serious question, do you know if my AARP card can qualify as a substitute for the senior discounts such as the senior coffee's at various chains?
I believe it's 50 years and over for a senior discount and joinging AARP...but they never ask. I also get a large Iced tea on the way home for 1.09 at Mc-D's, can't beat it, drinking one now. I actually like their coffee better than SB, not as acid tasting.. I make my favorite coffee at home, buying it from Peet's, so I'm not sure about other places. SB charged me .60 for a pop of Almond milk and I got pissed, having spent hundreds through the years. I complained to Manager, and he apologized, but still kept happening, so 2.75 for my coffee there...please.
Had an Einstein bagel at LAX recently, there good, but my favorite is from Western bagel, not as bready,
none in my town, only Western and Noah's.

Live consciously....


Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2019 07:24PM by Irene_L.A..
Fun. Where will I get my free coffee on Sunday?????

Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. - Peg Bracken
@Irene_L.A. wrote:

I go through our excellent McD's. and get a 1.00 senior coffee mornings, easy peasy.
Taco Bell has free senior drinks. Don't have to purchase anything, just ask for it. And their "senior" is 50 (!)

Seriously, nobody cares that you're offended.

(Yes, I stole Hoju's tagline.)
@iShop123 wrote:

@Irene_L.A. wrote:

I go through our excellent McD's. and get a 1.00 senior coffee mornings, easy peasy.
Taco Bell has free senior drinks. Don't have to purchase anything, just ask for it. And their "senior" is 50 (!)

[www.theseniorlist.com]

65+ for Taco Bell.

Soft drinks are bad for you anyway. Water is best. Coffee is awesome. I'm going out drinking whiskey or coffee. It's a family tradition.
HaHa, my Grandmother went "out" and had a shot of whiskey daily...oh, she was 98.......I'm a Cosmo girl these days, and yes, water is best, but one can't live on water alone!!!

Live consciously....
I have only paid for coffee twice out of pocket in my entire life (otherwise it's been for a shop). I have never gotten any "free" coffee, either, but that's fine.
I drink "soft" drinks with my "hard" liquor from time to time.

@SoCalMama wrote:

@iShop123 wrote:

@Irene_L.A. wrote:

I go through our excellent McD's. and get a 1.00 senior coffee mornings, easy peasy.
Taco Bell has free senior drinks. Don't have to purchase anything, just ask for it. And their "senior" is 50 (!)

[www.theseniorlist.com]

65+ for Taco Bell.

Soft drinks are bad for you anyway. Water is best. Coffee is awesome. I'm going out drinking whiskey or coffee. It's a family tradition.
50 at ours. I don't meet the other ;-). They have excellent iced tea. Thanks for the list.

Seriously, nobody cares that you're offended.

(Yes, I stole Hoju's tagline.)
I'm a little late to this thread but...

I just made a mocha latte and spiked it with a shot of Godiva and a shot of (new to me) Peanut Butter whiskey. OMG....Who wants to join?

Kim
There were $40 shops for buying organic coffee online with an extra $6 fee. They were on the Isecret platform a couple of days ago. I am a tea person so basically of no use to me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2019 04:52PM by Mum.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login