Kern and Ipsos

Grrrr...maybe they've always scheduled for them but I have always gotten pretty much every shipping shop I've applied for from Ipsos. But I've just applied for seven and didn't get ONE! Thanks, Kern. sad smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2021 04:57PM by pambam57.

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

Same here.

(But in my case, it's probably my fault -- I had a minor problem with the scheduler. )
smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2021 05:28AM by ceasesmith.
@Rousseau wrote:

I thought those shops were scheduled by Summit Scheduling, not Kern.
Summit went out of business last year.
It could be because of new rotation restrictions. I didn't know that one was once every three months. I don't recall seeing it published anywhere. It would be nice if the company shared that info with more than the schedulers.
I am still getting emails about shipping shops from my Ipsos scheduler. Maybe it depends what part of the country you are in.
My theory on Ipsos Shopmetrics and Sassie is, Ipsos is trying to keep from paying the previous shop amounts to raise the profit margin. I had to do a last-minute gas shop that was listed on Shopmatrics that I had been trying to bid on since the move from Maritz. Big Bucks, I received and the scheduler was from an Ipsos email account.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2021 10:14PM by bmttinman.
@pambam57 wrote:

Grrrr...maybe they've always scheduled for them but I have always gotten pretty much every shipping shop I've applied for from Ipsos. But I've just applied for seven and didn't get ONE! Thanks, Kern. sad smiley

KSS does NOT schedule the shipping shops. Never have. Sorry, but we aren't the ones rejecting your applications, we don't even have access to that project. Apology accepted.
No, but Kern does love the "god" authority, right? There isn't a company in this business with a nastier position towards shoppers.....just sayin'
My experiences with Kern have been nothing but positive...

Hard work builds character and homework is good for your soul.
I'm with MFJohnston on this one. KSS schedulers often pop in on the forum, help folks with problems, etc. Generally (speaking only from personal experience, mind you) I have found them responsive and positive. I have nothing but good to say about them, even since the changes.

And I am one of those curmudgeons who really just hates change! I have to be dragged, kicking and screaming!
@salisburync wrote:

No, but Kern does love the "god" authority, right? There isn't a company in this business with a nastier position towards shoppers.....just sayin'
Lorri Kern self-identifies as female, so you should use, "Goddess." It applies. Biggest and the best in my opinion. Don't be bitter.
@salisburync wrote:

No, but Kern does love the "god" authority, right? There isn't a company in this business with a nastier position towards shoppers.....just sayin'

I am sorry you feel this way. We would be nothing without our shoppers and we advocate for them all the time. If you'd like to email me with your concerns directly, I'm happy to address them. We have about 300 shoppers in Salisbury, NC (btw, I grew up in Winston Salem and went to college at UNC - so heyyyyy) so I don't know how to reach out to you, but feel free to reach out to me at KSSLorri@kernscheduling.com.
@SoCalMama wrote:

Lorri Kern self-identifies as female, so you should use, "Goddess." It applies. Biggest and the best in my opinion. Don't be bitter.

I wish there was a ::::blushing:::: emoticon on this forum.. but thank you for the kind words. We don't try to be the biggest, but we do try to be the best. You can't make everyone happy 100% of the time, but we try to be fair and honest to both shoppers and clients. We appreciate the support of those of you that have posted in our support.
It is really simple - Constructive criticism here - have your people actually respond to an inquiry, question, or any email. Consistently NOT responding says a lot about KSS' attitude towards the IC. (again, just sayin')
@salisburync wrote:

It is really simple - Constructive criticism here - have your people actually respond to an inquiry, question, or any email. Consistently NOT responding says a lot about KSS' attitude towards the IC. (again, just sayin')

Hi,

We do respond to all emails if we can assist. If we can't assist, we forward to the client (i.e. payment issues, etc.). Perhaps check your spam and junk filters if you aren't getting responses. Especially if you happen to use Hotmail, MSN or Yahoo. They routinely blacklist us and you have to ask them to whitelist our domain.

If there is a scheduler that is unresponsive, please forward me the correspondence so I can investigate. Again, my email is KSSLorri@kernscheduling.com

Thank you!
Wow, @Lorri Kern KSS is an UNC alum. No surprise. Makes me proud of identifying with another team down the road in Durham.
@Eric in Tampa wrote:

Wow, @Lorri Kern KSS is an UNC alum. No surprise. Makes me proud of identifying with another team down the road in Durham.
Wow another snarky comment from Eric in Tampa towards Lorri. So predictable. What took you so long?
Bitter, bitter, bitter.
@thunderdeacon wrote:

I'm a Demon Deacon if anyone cares. Probably not though! haha

I grew up in Winston-Salem - always rooted for the Deacs until I became a Tarheel smiling smiley
@Lorri Kern KSS Too bad you'll have no chance of making it too far in the tournament, whereas Duke will.
@Eric in Tampa wrote:

@Lorri Kern KSS Too bad you'll have no chance of making it too far in the tournament, whereas Duke will.

Ooof. THAT comment aged like milk.
I guess that the Dukies can enjoy the ACC Tournament from their couches now... lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2021 12:00AM by ColoKate63.
@ColoKate63 wrote:

@Eric in Tampa wrote:

@Lorri Kern KSS Too bad you'll have no chance of making it too far in the tournament, whereas Duke will.

Ooof. THAT comment aged like milk.
I guess that the Dukies can enjoy the ACC Tournament from their couches now... lol

I just came here to say this smiling smiley
Mama...love your posts...but if a couple or three are "bitter" in their posts about KSS, then the silent majority holds a lot more...my personal experience was very negative with KSS...I had to write several times (5) in order to get a response, which ended up being, to put it short, "tough luck"....and when I responded...crickets. So this line about "always" responding is just that, a line. But, we are IC's, and have tough skin, right?
@salisburync wrote:

Mama...love your posts...but if a couple or three are "bitter" in their posts about KSS, then the silent majority holds a lot more...

I’m sure that there are plenty of bitter shoppers with issues. My point is that even though Eric is not involved, when Lorri’s name comes up, he wants to jump in. It’s been going on for quite some time, in excess of a year.

Sometimes, you just have to let things go and move on. It’s what mature people do.

I’m sorry to hear that you had a problem with KSS. I’ve had a couple of issues over the years. Once with Bestmark and twice now with IPSOS. Overall, I’m so far ahead of the game with both of them, it’s ok in the long run.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login