Are you building a Playhouse in-store? These items (some not on original supply list) will help you ~~>
* save the product box to reference photos during assembly
* assembly instructions should be included inside product box
* fully charged cordless screwdriver that allows you to change bit to the square-head type provided in hardware kit
* smaller square-head screwdriver for those places where cordless device doesn't fit easily
* Phillips screwdriver
* measuring tape
* pencil for marking measurements
* bag for garbage
* awl or something sharp to make starter holes in awning material
* lightweight hammer to assist with previous
* push pins to hold awning in place while securing screws
Would love to compare notes on how this went for others !!
edited here and there for clarity.
Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2019 04:53PM by JSM2019.