Unfortunately someone has taken our company name (Customer Service Experts) and is using it in this email scam. We do not know how this individual obtained your email address and we apologize for any inconvenience. CSE is a legitimate service development company that does provide mystery shopping services for our client, however this particular email is not from us.
If you would like to sign up with CSE please follow the below application process:
Here is how you sign up with CSE:
1. Go to our website www.CustomerServiceExperts.com
2. Click on “Mystery Shoppers and Surveys” at the top/middle section of the webpage.
3. Click on “Become a Mystery Shopper.”
4. Click on “View More/Less” under the “Apply to Shop with CSE” section. Scroll down to the bottom of that section and click "Apply Here".
5. You will now be required to submit a brief narrative regarding your last shopping experience. This should display your grammar and sentence structure ability. There is a 200 character limit (including spaces) so please try and use this space well!
6. When you click “Submit,” (once) the page will refresh itself to another screen where it introduces our SASSIE site. Please know that if you are signed up with other companies that use SASSIE, we do not share data and you will need to fill out your personal information with us as well.
7. Chose the option "new shopper" (It will be a GO button) from there you will be taken to the SASSIE site where you will need to fill out your profile information as a new shopper. Please be sure to fill out your Extended Shopper Profile where you will find out Independent Contractor Agreement (ICA). You must agree to the ICA in order to apply for evaluations.
8. Once your shopper application is approved you will immediately begin to receive email notifications of shops in your area as they become available through this SASSIE site. You can also visit the Job Board icon at the top of your screen to filter shops in your area.
Director, Measurement Services
Customer Service Experts