Well, my question was, "what would you do?" So I may have answered it, but I don't know since you didn't tell me what you would do.
It is the followup where I feel really lied to. I was told that all other locations can be schedule out, but mine could not. This, after telling me that all locations had to be done by a certain time.@bgriffin wrote:
I don't know if I would consider the second scheduler to be "lying" so much as due dates are always (I would guess 99.9999% of the time) lies.
I realize that schedulers have to deal with mystery shoppers who lie all the time, but lately I have had the reverse happen. Twice, within a week, I have had schedulers lie to me. I really don't know how to deal with this. My instinct is to call them on it. However, a scheduler who lies to get a shop done is likely to be a vindictive scheduler, too.
- Tuesday: called about a visit that had to be done on Saturday between 8 and 9. After determining that this is the only available time, I say that this isn't good for me, but call if you can't find anyone else.
- Thursday: Scheduler calls and leaves a message. I return the call, but am told the shop is filled. Great.
- Friday: Scheduler calls back in the afternoon and says that the person scheduled missed some parts of the evaluation. Can I go at 8 Saturday (tomorrow) morning?
[ How could parts not be done if the only available option was Saturday and it was not Saturday?]
- I ask to reschedule a shop and am told that the shops need to be done by a certain date.
- While waiting for the reply, I look at the job board and see other shops posted, I think about doing some of them to make up for being difficult and rescheduling.
- I get an email saying that ALL of the visits need to be done by the [certain date] of the month, so I cannot reschedule
- I email the scheduler saying that I will do the shop as originally scheduled. I also mention that it is too bad the dates don't go out further because I was thinking about picking up some if the date could be extended.
- Scheduler emails me back and informs me that those, can be extended and it is just the location already scheduled that cannot go after said date.
-[ funny, first it was all locations that cannot go past the date, now it is just the one]
I am not eager to do any shops for either of these two, because I do not like being deceived. Luckily, neither of these cost me either time or money, but it sure does leave a bad taste in my mouth.
What would you do?
Wasn't that a House episode?@MSNinja wrote:
people lie. shoppers lie. schedulers lie. editors lie. even your mother lies. if u feel guilty, go confess to preacher, priest, rabbi or whatever.