im too busy right now or i would take a shot at it
heres a copy of the email they sent me (im just a mysteryshopper for them rarely... contact for the person in charge is at bottom for questions or to apply)
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can schedule and recruit for our client projects, drive success through creativity and innovation, and succeed in meeting company monthly quotas and goals.
- Must be familiar with the mystery shopping industry
- Previous work experience in the field preferred
- Excellent communication skills via phone and in writing
- Adept in different types of social media
- Must be available to work between 25-29 hours a week
- Schedule all assigned shops within time frame specified
- Work with individuals in our shopper database
- Creatively recruit new shoppers from online sources, social media, and local businesses/schools, etc.
- Call shoppers and convince them to take assignments typically spending a couple of hours a day on the phone
- Ability to learn details of assignments so you can instruct others
- Respond to and resolve shopper questions and issues
- Consistently meet project deadlines while staying within budget
- Self-motivated and responsible enough to work in a “home office”
- To be creative, innovative and achievement/goals-oriented
Love the company. Live here (not in the requested locations).
It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside. - Maud Hart Lovelace, Betsy-Tacy and Tib
I’ve noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born. - Ronald Reagan
dunno you will have to contact the company about the specific requirements... i just wanted to help some people out here so i copy and pasted an email i got from them... im not employed by them i am just a mysteryshopper for them