IPSOS Non-Responsive

I had two shops where IPSOS “held pay”. They have not responded to either direct emails or general emails where I explained to the circumstances surrounding the shop and why pay should not be withheld.

They have not responded at all and have ignored all of my emails.

Is this typical of IPSOS?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2020 08:46PM by Capurato.

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

I have one too from a location that was closed because their internet went down. I took a photo and submitted it as closed. It has been sitting there since 8/14/20. I have sent two emails so far.
@SoCalMama wrote:

I have one too from a location that was closed because their internet went down. I took a photo and submitted it as closed. It has been sitting there since 8/14/20. I have sent two emails so far.

I was denied pay because I “should have called prior to going to the Post Office”. I explained that I called and checked online to confirm the hours. When I arrived the mall (where the post office is located) was closed and denied access. The post office was “Technically” open, however the mall was not allowing access.

The second was where the clerk didn’t weigh the package. They just said “priority”, slapped a label on it, charged me a random amount for shipping and sent me on my way. The weight on the receipt said “0.00”. I explained the circumstances in the notes and via email to no avail.
I had four shops that were taking forever to be approved, well forever compared to how lightening fast they usually were for this business. They were finally cleared yesterday. They seem to be doing everything slowly these days. Hopefully after this long weekend you will hear something. Good luck.
I sent an email about a shop I had listed as "Hold Pay". It took a 2nd email and about 3 weeks to get a response. It was a mistake and I did get paid for the shop so don't let it go if you did the shop correctly.
I think it depends on which platform. The old Maritz platform seems to be all but abandoned and KSS is doing the scheduling. You can't call, sending emails sometimes works, but the reply you get is anonymous, and you don't get the information you need, just a brush off. And the mobile app has been disabled, they FINALLY got it working right and smoothly, and now it's just gone. I had such high hopes when Ipsos took over, but my hopes have been dashed to pieces.

I've never had a problem with Ipsos Shopmetrics or Sassie schedulers or editors (at least not that I can remember). I did have some less than friendly conversations with the Schedulers on the Sassie platform, but that was when it was still GFK, and why I hadn't done much work for them for several years.

I honestly haven't tried to work much since the pandemic hit, I'm too old and my health is such that I limit my time out in the real world. And there wasn't much work except fast food shops that I didn't normally do anyway. Now that the gas station shops are back I'm starting slowly, but some of the changes, like the mobile app issue, have caused me some problems and made me give a few of them back.
IPSOS has a long history of not responding to questions about Hold Pay status jobs. If you read old posts you will find people complaining about similar situations for years and years. Many of us do enough work for them that we grumble about it online here then write the loss of on our taxes without ever knowing the issue. In the past there has been no one to call. The schedulers, as nice as they are, when being honest say they can't do anything about it but pass on info to someone at IPSOS which never results in a response. I haven't had a Hold in a year or two so maybe things have gotten better and you will have more success.
OK. My shop just changed to OK to pay. The whole list went from red to green. Never got an email reply though.
Is anyone else finding it confusing to keep all their platforms and shops straight? What are there now...four including Presto? I have to record the platform in my own shop log to remember which shop was done at which platform and who paid etc. And if I'm looking for a certain shop...well, that takes some brain power.

*****************************************************************************
A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.

Zen Shin Talks
@MsJudi wrote:

Is anyone else finding it confusing to keep all their platforms and shops straight? What are there now...four including Presto? I have to record the platform in my own shop log to remember which shop was done at which platform and who paid etc. And if I'm looking for a certain shop...well, that takes some brain power.

YES. it's a huge pain. Although, I don't think that everyone in my area has it figured out, since I am getting nearly 95 % of the shops that I see right now.
Unfortunately it is typical. There isn't even Support listed on their website. The Pay link has been dead for years. So there isn't any information to contact anyone. I have 4 shops on Hold Pay right now and no one is answering me. The Supervisor just says to contact mystery.shopping@ipsos.com but no one ever answers. Frustrating.
I really wish that IPSOS.Maritz (the v2 site - whatever you want to call it) would move to the normal IPSOS Shopmetrics layout, so that we could SEE which shops have been accepted, and when they are due to be paid! Even on the Sassie site, you can see when the shop is complete, and if there is a problem...I have several gas shops that I wasn't paid for in July, I just got an answer this week, after numerous emails. They were "reshops" (no reason given), and so I wasn't paid. Well...ok. Would have been nice to know.
YES!!! I had been out of the game for a few months. Now I'm back in. After I accept a job, then it becomes a nightmare with figuring out which platform I can find the job on. I was hoping someone here had some info on how to keep them separate.
@KaliAri wrote:

Unfortunately it is typical. There isn't even Support listed on their website. The Pay link has been dead for years. So there isn't any information to contact anyone. I have 4 shops on Hold Pay right now and no one is answering me. The Supervisor just says to contact mystery.shopping@ipsos.com but no one ever answers. Frustrating.

My experience on this was a complete 180 from yours (and others).

Back on September 9, I sent an e-mail to the address you mentioned with the subject line "Shop on Hold." In the email I stated which shop I was seeing as "Hold Pay," then copied & pasted the shop information (shop type, address, date & time) from the Shopmetrics site. Eleven minutes later I had a response that they had forwarded my email to the person who could help me. Twenty-nine minutes after that I got a response from the forwarded person that the error had been fixed, and I got my pay the following Tuesday.

I don't know if the subject line I used made a difference or if someone just happened to be looking at the inbox when I emailed in.
@Alan-Texas wrote:

@KaliAri wrote:

Unfortunately it is typical. There isn't even Support listed on their website. The Pay link has been dead for years. So there isn't any information to contact anyone. I have 4 shops on Hold Pay right now and no one is answering me. The Supervisor just says to contact mystery.shopping@ipsos.com but no one ever answers. Frustrating.

My experience on this was a complete 180 from yours (and others).

Back on September 9, I sent an e-mail to the address you mentioned with the subject line "Shop on Hold." In the email I stated which shop I was seeing as "Hold Pay," then copied & pasted the shop information (shop type, address, date & time) from the Shopmetrics site. Eleven minutes later I had a response that they had forwarded my email to the person who could help me. Twenty-nine minutes after that I got a response from the forwarded person that the error had been fixed, and I got my pay the following Tuesday.

I don't know if the subject line I used made a difference or if someone just happened to be looking at the inbox when I emailed in.

Must have been Jennifer. She replies almost immediately.
There was no name on the original reply. Nik is the one who fixed the error and sent the second reply.
So for the past two days I've been trying to grab two gas station audits nearby. Finally today, a scheduler told me that my account was on hold due to a specific brand shop that was incomplete. I've visited the website and have nothing on hold. I've never done an audit for this particular brand?? I explained to the schedular that I can't get anyone to respond to me from the email address. She said to try this phone number - 212-265-3200. I got voice mail and left a message.I don't know where to turn for help.

I finally messaged them on FB and got an immediate response. Then a couple of minutes later I got a phone call from that number. So hang on to that number folks. They said they were going to look into why my emails were ignored.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2020 06:16PM by Arkyoutlaw.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login