Where Are You Shopping Today?

@Jenny Cassada wrote:

@walesmaven wrote:

The best shop for today will be carryout from local Halal Brothers. The $25 reimbursement will yield food for a minimum of three hearty meals of deliriousness! The only required purchase happens to be THE best. In and out in 5 minutes; short, healthy food, easy report; free parking and close to home. Sure wish the rotation was shorter AND that they would open more locations near me.

I have been dying to try the Halal Bros since I saw it on a tv show. I'm in way South Jersey but see these shops all the time when looking at my boyfriend's area in North Jersey.

It’s basically a chipotle with middle eastern ingredients. It’s ok for free, but there are a hundred other places I’d go first.

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

Just did my Habit and they have a promotion for 4.99 on a guacamole crunch burger,,,,I'm sharing with you if you do the Habit, order this, the absolute greatest burger ever....I'm a happy camper. and I ate the whole thing.

Live consciously....
Irene, I saw that yesterday. The tortilla turned me off. I got the Santa Barbara burger and a side salad. I ate the entire thing. I didn't even think about it.

"There's so much trouble in this world; surrounded by miracles" - Citizen Cope
Today was Arby's and a test drive.

This was my second time doing Arby's and the second time I did it wrong. No more Arby's.

"There's so much trouble in this world; surrounded by miracles" - Citizen Cope
Denver!

There are reasons that a body stays in motion
At the moment only demons come to mind
I did not realize you could do Goodwill. Assumed as there is a survey at the bottom of receipt they did not utilize MSC. I should sign up as I shop there regularly and they definitely could use some improvement in several areas.
There are many "regional" Goodwill "chains". Some of them are shopped, some are not. For instance, Goodwill of Delaware is not shopped (or I haven't seen them), but Goodwill of Delaware County is shopped.
@silver06 wrote:

I did not realize you could do Goodwill. Assumed as there is a survey at the bottom of receipt they did not utilize MSC. I should sign up as I shop there regularly and they definitely could use some improvement in several areas.

Shopping Southeast Pennsylvania, Delaware above the canal, and southwestern NJ since 2008
I am in northern VT, so will have to do a little research on this. As we are rural, there is not a big selection of mystery shopping in my area.
@walesmaven wrote:

The best shop for today will be carryout from local Halal Brothers. The $25 reimbursement will yield food for a minimum of three hearty meals of deliriousness! The only required purchase happens to be THE best. In and out in 5 minutes; short, healthy food, easy report; free parking and close to home. Sure wish the rotation was shorter AND that they would open more locations near me.

So you got my halal shop. sad smiley
Do not be jealous. This was the first location where the service was less than stellar and a couple of food items were in poor condition. There was NO ONE to serve (or even visible) for the first 7 minutes that I was there. I was astonished.

Based in MD, near DC
Shopping from the Carolinas to New York
Have video cam; will travel

Poor customer service? Don't get mad; get video.
@Irene_L.A. wrote:

Just did my Habit and they have a promotion for 4.99 on a guacamole crunch burger,,,,I'm sharing with you if you do the Habit, order this, the absolute greatest burger ever....I'm a happy camper. and I ate the whole thing.

I did Habit Sunday got the Ahi Tuna on a seeded bun with no tartar sauce. It was so delicious.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2019 01:30PM by pegleg2000.
Eye Dr. check on my Glaucoma and talk about surgery, then a bank job near there.

Live consciously....
@SoCalMama wrote:


It’s basically a chipotle with middle eastern ingredients. It’s ok for free, but there are a hundred other places I’d go first.

Well that's a bummer, it sounded really cool. I've never been to Chipotle,either, but I'm pretty sure I'm not missing out too much there.

Shopping the South Jersey Shore
@silver06 wrote:

I did not realize you could do Goodwill. Assumed as there is a survey at the bottom of receipt they did not utilize MSC. I should sign up as I shop there regularly and they definitely could use some improvement in several areas.
In my state of SC, there are 2 different MSCs who shop Goodwill for the retail shops. It seems to be divided into regions. One MSC does the top half of the state, while a different MSC does the lower half of the state. Then one of these same MSCs apparently has the Goodwill employment scenario shops. So it could very well be like this in your state. Hope you get signed up with them!
I have a Sprint shop today. It's nicely bonused.

"There's so much trouble in this world; surrounded by miracles" - Citizen Cope
Two EASY-PEASY merch jobs that paid $12 each and required me to be in the stores less than 15 minutes in each store. Stores were only 8 miles from each other and 8 miles from home. I wish all my jobs were this easy!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2019 09:17PM by guysmom.
Today is WaWa. I wish they would bring back their coffee shops.

"There's so much trouble in this world; surrounded by miracles" - Citizen Cope
Two garages and then I will be paid very nicely for closing a checking account that I was nicely compensated for opening 2 weeks ago. LOVE the 5 minute reports for bank compliance shops !

Based in MD, near DC
Shopping from the Carolinas to New York
Have video cam; will travel

Poor customer service? Don't get mad; get video.
The biggy bonused one is an "Escalation Team" bank shop.

Shopping Southeast Pennsylvania, Delaware above the canal, and southwestern NJ since 2008
@HonnyBrown wrote:

Irene, I saw that yesterday. The tortilla turned me off. I got the Santa Barbara burger and a side salad. I ate the entire thing. I didn't even think about it.
I took the tortilla off and broke it into bites and ate a few pieces, the burger itself was the bomb.

Live consciously....
Today is a test drive and a doctor's appointment.

"There's so much trouble in this world; surrounded by miracles" - Citizen Cope
3 center city garages, one within an easy 2 block walk of a favorite lunch place.

Based in MD, near DC
Shopping from the Carolinas to New York
Have video cam; will travel

Poor customer service? Don't get mad; get video.
Two convenience stores, two post offices and one cell phone store.

I enjoy awkward questions and uncomfortable silences. This gas station pavement is $%^@*#& hot.
Salt Lake City!

There are reasons that a body stays in motion
At the moment only demons come to mind
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login