Cori version of the big FF client shop - who are you rooting for?

So I finally broke down and took a shop for the big FF chain with Cori.

I've done many, many, many of these for MF. I've not done the Intellishop version yet. (I wonder who will win!)

On the plus side:
-This report actually worked in Safari on my Mac! That's a first for Cori and their website from circa 1998.
-The report is laid out with DI first followed by DT which is the best way to do this shop. MF reverses them but I do them DI, then DT anyway.

On the negative side:
-Each question is a new page with the question, "Were you able to complete the _____ portion of this shop?" on every page! Why in the world could then not ask that once and then either continue with that evaluation or skip to the appropriate section if not?
-Comments are required even though they're not required! At the end of each section there's a comment box with this instruction: "Please provide comments describing anything that made your experience exceptionally satisfying or dissatisfying." For the minimum number of characters it has, "0". Since the shop was just average with nothing exceptionally anything, I left it blank like I've done on many a MF report for the same client.

However, I got the dreaded, "<client name> Error" email stating, "This shop is currently on error because we have not received the drive thru comments. Please provide through email."

I detailed my rationale for not commenting and then I sent some inane comments to satisfy the requirements of the report: "I received a prompt and pleasant greeting upon arriving at the speaker. The cashier was polite and efficient. The person who handed me my order smiled and thanked me."

So, for those of you who like to do FF shops, for whom are you rooting to land this client? I'd put Cori at the top of the list if they edit the report a bit. I'd put Intellishop second.

What say you?

AndrewTX
Certifiable

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

I am in Canada and this client is still mostly being serviced by MF. I have gotten so used to the MF report, that when I performed the shop for the new Company (not Intellishop or Cori) I just found it annoying. I am actually rooting for MF to keep this FF client here.
There is only one within distance of me that is using CORI, and all the others are using MF. I don't get the reasoning with the separate clients.
I have one near me that I've seen listed with all three, so maybe they put up a few in each market for comparison.

AndrewTX
Certifiable
I am consistently making more with Cori on these, however, their report is extremely annoying. I'm on the fence with this one. My vote is MF or Cori, but not Intellishop.
I second gigi's vote.....MF or Cori (although I agree Cori's form is beyond annoying) but not Intelli.
I guess I have to second, anyone but Intellishop, because I failed the test on their system. sad smiley
prince Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I guess I have to second, anyone but Intellishop,
> because I failed the test on their system. sad smiley

I went very carefully through the test on Cori and then thought I'd go ahead and knock off the Intellishop quiz while I was at it. It's the same EXACT quiz! The guidelines are identical across all three, so it shouldn't be to tough, but I always have to double-check the one about drive through timing points when you don't place the order at a COD.

Also, late at night I start to read words funny and have to really slow down and double-check my answers. For one question I could swear that A and D were the same answer until I reread it about five times.

AndrewTX
Certifiable
gigishopper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am consistently making more with Cori on these,
> however, their report is extremely annoying. I'm
> on the fence with this one. My vote is MF or Cori,
> but not Intellishop.

I'm all about the fees, so that's the biggest factor. Cori paid over 17 for the one I've done so far with them, so I like Cori!

AndrewTX
Certifiable
I did one of the FF shop's over the week-end for CORI, I got a $40 bonus. The report was a little funky at first I was using IE, I could not get the receipts to upload, so I tried chrome and managed to get the report finished. I was holding my breath , luckily it was accepted. In the past I did these for MF and I am making more with CORI, I hope they end up getting the contract. I really don't care for Intellishop.
I've only done them with MF. My concern with Intellishop is that they take way too long to pay compared with the other two and I hate being graded. I like CORI for these shops since they bonus so well on their projects, but I'd have to see the report. CORI also pays the quickest.
I've only seen them with MF here, but if CORI pays better as some of you say, that would be nice!

Happiness is merely life's way of keeping you off-balance.
Okay, so the thing I don't understand about CORI is the whole 3 day window thing. Why can't you schedule shops further in advance? Or am I missing something about their site. That's why I haven't done many shops with them. Plus their fees are insultingly low until they start to increase them as the month goes on.
Most of my shop offers from CORI have been made via phone or email. I have not seen them on the board. I really do not liket the three day window on the ones I have seen posted. They want the shop for a weekend only. WHy not let me schedule it on Tuesday?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2013 03:49PM by gigishopper.
The Client sets the shop times but ask them, they might change it. I asked to change a weekend dinner to a weekday lunch on a far flung shop and they did. Had a nice bonus too!
I did a $40 bonus on one for Cori. I drove almost two hours one way, did the shop, completed the report, uploaded the receipts.

The shop was challenged by the scheduler because the receipt states it was an order for a large tea. I didn't order a large tea, I ordered a "sweetened" tea. The ordertaker upgraded to a large tea with no increase in price.

Job rejected due to shopper error. Do you think I will do another for Cori.

I wouldn't be pulling for Cori on this... they will reject a shop for even the smallest reason.... BTW... the job was never accepted when it went back on the forum, and that location isn't listed this month.


Intellishop and Cori both have trouble filling these jobs in my area. The bonuses keep going up and no one is taking them.


That.... speaks volumes. $40 bonuses are worthless if the shop isn't accepted. BTW... in this area... all these FF shops have tea all for one price $.99. So... I guess I would warn those shopping for Cori...

Don't order tea as a beverage on these shops even though it is an option.
I haven't seen any in my area for Cori or Intellishop, so I'm rooting for MF. Plus I really like MF even though I live in fear of the day I'm dropped.
I hope they don't go to Intelli - I rarely shop for them anymore. Pay keeps getting lower and lower (worse than MF, in my opinion), they pay slower than the other two, and the editors are famously nitpicky. I've had a bad experience with them in which they ignored my pleas for help with an unexpected hiccup on a highly bonused phone shop, and eventually rejected the report without pay.

Cori - I can't do reports in Firefox, I have to use IE (what is this, 1998?) which is a major irritant. But, fastest pay of the three, and in my experience, least likely to reject a report for shady reasons.

MF - I really don't mind them. The report is easy enough to fill out, though I wish they'd put more questions on each page. But, like all shoppers, I will probably someday be dropped as a shopper for mysterious, undisclosed reasons.

All things considered, MF is my top choice. If Cori would stop using 12-year-olds as programmers and actually revamp their website to function properly in more than one browser, they'd be my top pick.
Cake, I did my report in Safari on my mac and it worked great. It's the only Cori report that works with my mac so far.

AndrewTX
Certifiable
cake... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If
> Cori would stop using 12-year-olds as programmers
> and actually revamp their website to function
> properly in more than one browser, they'd be my
> top pick.


And I thought the 12 year olds were the ones that did it right.

There are reasons that a body stays in motion
At the moment only demons come to mind
bgriffin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> cake... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If
> > Cori would stop using 12-year-olds as
> programmers
> > and actually revamp their website to function
> > properly in more than one browser, they'd be my
> > top pick.
>
>
> And I thought the 12 year olds were the ones that
> did it right.


No, it's the 14- to 18-year-olds that are best winking smiley

AndrewTX Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cake, I did my report in Safari on my mac and it
> worked great. It's the only Cori report that works
> with my mac so far.

Firefox is my browser of choice. I'll use Chrome if I have to, but IE is just terrible.
If both MF and Cori service this particular FF shop, I would stick with MF because their FF reports are much faster smiling smiley
I don't like Cori's report. It has a lot of redundancies. If they could streamline it, then I'd choose Cori, simply because they pay weekly. I've gotten good bonuses from both MSCs, so that isn't an issue for me.
I'm voting for my waistline and still not eating at this client's restaurants. smiling smiley

I have seen fees for the newer MSP higher than the others, and with their system of raising fees I suppose they might get quite better than expected for either MSP.

Happily shopping Rhode Island and nearby Massachusetts and Connecticut
I have done the exact same shop at the exact same location for all three. MF paid me $75, Cori paid me $40 and Intellishop paid me $20. MF gets my vote both for their bonuses and their easier-to-use reporting system.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login