FIVE GUYS IS BACK!!

The airport locations still show $12.75. $14.20 still won't get a little cheeseburger for me.

"There's so much trouble in this world; surrounded by miracles" - Citizen Cope

Create an Account or Log In

Membership is free. Simply choose your username, type in your email address, and choose a password. You immediately get full access to the forum.

Already a member? Log In.

Did the high reimbursement shop today and because I was at a cheap location, I actually was able to get a large fries in addition to a grilled cheese and large drink. Never had the large fries before and didn't need it, but I wanted to see how big it really is. It's actually enough for a family of four smiling smiley.
I will be able to get a BLT at the location I am shopping on Sunday. I am happy about that.

"There's so much trouble in this world; surrounded by miracles" - Citizen Cope
@HonnyBrown wrote:

The airport locations still show $12.75. $14.20 still won't get a little cheeseburger for me.

Hi! Is this for a current phase or past due. The past dues were not updated as we needed a clean break. If you can do the airport shop for some extra money to cover the cost, please reach out to your scheduler or the help desk. Thanks!
@MisterBill wrote:

@mfisherri wrote:

Indeed, they should all be modified beginning with this weeks phase. The team is working through the updates.
Thanks! Will delivery shops also be increasing? Seems like an odd amount to increase to, but I guess it's based on some average amount people spend.

In theory, yes. I believe the delivery shop reimbursement was already a little different, but honestly, I didn't get to that level of detail with the team. If you don't see it update for upcoming shops, please do let me know and I'll investigate. Thanks!
I never see them in my area anymore. We have 1 nearby. I love their burgers. Does anyone know who has the shops? I know you can’t say direct but a clue would help!
The same MSC that has always had them. If you are registered with the top fifteen most discussed MS companies, then you will see these shops.
@TexGmn wrote:

I never see them in my area anymore. We have 1 nearby. I love their burgers. Does anyone know who has the shops? I know you can’t say direct but a clue would help!

Shopping Southeast Pennsylvania, Delaware above the canal, and southwestern NJ since 2008
@mfisherri wrote:

In theory, yes. I believe the delivery shop reimbursement was already a little different, but honestly, I didn't get to that level of detail with the team. If you don't see it update for upcoming shops, please do let me know and I'll investigate. Thanks!
Reimbursement hasn't changed, and my delivery shop for today is still showing $36 including the shake.

Question for you or anyone here who may have experience with this. The CPI says, "Are coupons allowed? YES, but only for the delivery company, not Five Guys". Does that mean if I have a 50% off coupon for Uber Eats, I can use it to reduce the price of the meal and allow me to purchase a regular hamburger and fries, or does it mean that the coupon can only apply to the delivery service's fees? Obviously, I would only put in for the amount after the coupon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2021 06:01AM by MisterBill.
@2stepps wrote:

Mine show the $14.20 starting next month.
The September shops showed up with the higher reimbursement. They're supposed to be changing the existing ones, and obviously have not gotten to many of them yet.
With the higher reimbursement I treated myself to a little burger. My overage was a little less than a dollar, so I should be able to come in at reimbursement next time if I choose a less expensive sandwich.

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. Eleanor Roosevelt
Reimbursement for next weekend's shops back to $12.75 in my area grrrr ... looks like a veggie sandwich weekend for me.
@KokoBWare wrote:

Reimbursement for next weekend's shops back to $12.75 in my area grrrr ... looks like a veggie sandwich weekend for me.
Hopefully it will be updated before the shop begins. 8/19 shops are updated, but not 8/26 so it seems like they are not updating them in date order.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2021 05:39PM by MisterBill.
@marg704 wrote:

Could they now round up the new reimbursement to $15?
I'm guessing this is just a joke, since if they were going to do that, they would have just rounded it down to $14. The previous $12.75 reimbursement wasn't rounded off.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2021 05:13PM by MisterBill.
@MisterBill wrote:

@mfisherri wrote:

In theory, yes. I believe the delivery shop reimbursement was already a little different, but honestly, I didn't get to that level of detail with the team. If you don't see it update for upcoming shops, please do let me know and I'll investigate. Thanks!
Reimbursement hasn't changed, and my delivery shop for today is still showing $36 including the shake.

Question for you or anyone here who may have experience with this. The CPI says, "Are coupons allowed? YES, but only for the delivery company, not Five Guys". Does that mean if I have a 50% off coupon for Uber Eats, I can use it to reduce the price of the meal and allow me to purchase a regular hamburger and fries, or does it mean that the coupon can only apply to the delivery service's fees? Obviously, I would only put in for the amount after the coupon.

That's a good question. I don't know, but let me see if I can find out!
@TexGmn wrote:

I never see them in my area anymore. We have 1 nearby. I love their burgers. Does anyone know who has the shops? I know you can’t say direct but a clue would help!

I know...see screen name!
@mfisherri wrote:

@MisterBill wrote:

@mfisherri wrote:

In theory, yes. I believe the delivery shop reimbursement was already a little different, but honestly, I didn't get to that level of detail with the team. If you don't see it update for upcoming shops, please do let me know and I'll investigate. Thanks!
Reimbursement hasn't changed, and my delivery shop for today is still showing $36 including the shake.

Question for you or anyone here who may have experience with this. The CPI says, "Are coupons allowed? YES, but only for the delivery company, not Five Guys". Does that mean if I have a 50% off coupon for Uber Eats, I can use it to reduce the price of the meal and allow me to purchase a regular hamburger and fries, or does it mean that the coupon can only apply to the delivery service's fees? Obviously, I would only put in for the amount after the coupon.

That's a good question. I don't know, but let me see if I can find out!

Looks like it is just for the delivery service.
@HonnyBrown wrote:

The airport locations still show $12.75. $14.20 still won't get a little cheeseburger for me.

Get a little hamburger and bring your own cheese smiling smiley

Shopping the Greater Denver Area, Colorado Springs and in-between in Colorado. 31 year old male and willing to travel!
@KokoBWare wrote:

Reimbursement for next weekend's shops back to $12.75 in my area grrrr ... looks like a veggie sandwich weekend for me.

Do you know when you accepted the shop? All reimbursements for August should be at the new rate. If your assignment is showing the old rate, it is likely the CPI hasn't cycled through yet (which should only happen if you accepted the location before the change was made).
@mfisherri wrote:

Do you know when you accepted the shop? All reimbursements for August should be at the new rate. If your assignment is showing the old rate, it is likely the CPI hasn't cycled through yet (which should only happen if you accepted the location before the change was made).
I'm still seeing plenty of shops for $12.75 and $17.75 on the board. 9/2 shops are good but most 8/12 8/19 and 8/26 are not changed. And I found two for 8/19 the same location where the $12.75 shop was changed but the one that comes with a shake is still $17.75 instead of the new higher price (not sure if it would be $19.20 or if you also increased the $5 allowance for the shake).
@mfisherri wrote:

Looks like it is just for the delivery service.
Thanks. That's not really what it says in the CPI. And the coupon IS from the delivery service, not Five Guys, it's valid at any restaurant. But I don't want to chance not getting reimbursed, so I will use DoorDash instead

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2021 08:43PM by MisterBill.
@mfisherri wrote:

@KokoBWare wrote:

Reimbursement for next weekend's shops back to $12.75 in my area grrrr ... looks like a veggie sandwich weekend for me.

Do you know when you accepted the shop? All reimbursements for August should be at the new rate. If your assignment is showing the old rate, it is likely the CPI hasn't cycled through yet (which should only happen if you accepted the location before the change was made).
I haven't accepted any of these shops yet, they are still on the board at $12.75.
This makes me sad...the bad rate has to be stuck in the system somewhere, but they've been double checked and I've been assured they're all accurately updated...
@mfisherri wrote:

This makes me sad...the bad rate has to be stuck in the system somewhere, but they've been double checked and I've been assured they're all accurately updated...
Really? Check zip code 06478, just for one.
Look at 19004, 08052, 08053, 19122, 08075, 19102, 19707, 19701, 19008, there are many more

This is pointless. There are clearly many, many that have not been changed.

Shopping Southeast Pennsylvania, Delaware above the canal, and southwestern NJ since 2008


Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2021 12:51AM by myst4au.
@myst4au wrote:

Look at 19004, 08052, 08053, 19122, 08075, 19102, 19707, 19701, 19008, there are many more

This is pointless. There are clearly many, many that have not been changed.

Thanks to you both for the zip codes. I've passed them along so I should at least have a valid "why" at some point tomorrow. Appreciate the details!
I'll throw in 11360, 11385, 11729, 11365, 10803, 11040, 11725, 10465, 11706, 11735, to name a few.
Well at least S********** is offering the new reimbursement amount.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2021 06:31PM by kenasch.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login